• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let's make this game harder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Sorry pal, but i did most of these things already, and the game is still too easy. The only magic ive used is heal, and i haven't switched keyblades at all, nor have I switch donald and goofy's weapons. Game is still easy.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child said:
Sorry pal, but i did most of these things already, and the game is still too easy. The only magic ive used is heal, and i haven't switched keyblades at all, nor have I switch donald and goofy's weapons. Game is still easy.

So are you "uber cool" now? LMAO.

LEIK DIZ GME IZ EASEE

Dont use heal. Keep donald out of your party whenever you can and dont use items either.

Go have a blast.

Fight Seph in Proud. ^_^

I

inhiding

monkeybutt said:
^When it does that, just go back into first person. What is your problem. xD
But technically, that list would be impossible to complete, because he said "throughout the whole game."

LOOPHOLE. xD

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
monkeybutt said:
If you play on proud mode, and pick the mystic (wand) twice, its harder.

Thats not making it harder, only making you change your fighting style.

If you want a real challenge, get an S rank on all the Gummi ship missions. Your fingers will be throbbing when your done.

Dr. Stoopid

They are saying it is harder cuz 99.9% of KH2 players have chosen only the dream sword and claim that magic sucks. I think picking the wand makes it easier, it keeps your defense up pretty high and gives you ownage thundaga. And if it wasn't for blizzaga I would never have beaten tifa, yuffie, cloud, and leon in the colliseum. (All 4 of them at the same time)

Foshizzle

You know do this, fight sephiroth with out doing the trigger command you can dodge it with the wisdom dash if timed right. It makes it more hard in my opininon.

KeybladeFinale

monkeybutt said:
Well obviously, there are some things forced, like the fairy thing, but after that you have the choice, thats when you choose not to.

Also, the person means whenver you can, you must have first person on. You really need to understand.

And BTW, weopons make a load of a difference. >.< So does armour.

agreed.

Mysteria

Masterx1220 said:
For all those people saying that this game is too easy well i have a few challenges.

1. play on proud with only using the kingdom key
2. use no magic what so ever.
3. use no drive what so ever.
4. in the abilities section how you can change how often your partners use attacks etc. put it so they hardly use them.
5. use no limits what so ever
6. don't add any other abilities then what you first start off with.
7. Don't get saved by mickey.
8. your donald and goofy have to use their defelat weapons
9. don't equip no armour
10. Play in first person mode thoughout the whole game.

Will add more later tell me what you think.
I tried that.......its STILL TOO EASY and technically some of that stuff isn't even possible I just did the ones that were possible

Last edited:

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
the game is hard as it is for me....i had trouble on some bosses and completing the journal is a biotch.....so the game is pretty much perfect to me

keybaldemasterme

dudeys if you keep mashing on the X button you probably will win it takes not much stratagey to win battles, but! that would be hard having an attack 3 keyblade for the WHOLE game.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
The attack power of the keyblade doesn't matter. If your keyblade has a low strength it just means you have to attack more than usual. Using the Kingdom Key is not a challenge. Gettting an S+10 rank on Assault of the Dreadnought mission 3 is.

keybaldemasterme

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
The attack power of the keyblade doesn't matter. If your keyblade has a low strength it just means you have to attack more than usual. Using the Kingdom Key is not a challenge. Gettting an S+10 rank on Assault of the Dreadnought mission 3 is.

oh! i didn`t know that! but whenever it has a lower attack points your strength goes down a little i thought..meh oh well! lol :)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
l4t1n0pr1d3 said:

xD I'll have to try it.

pansonman

i got S+6 max in that mission but s+10 now that is the hardest thing in the game

<VII_Axel>

Masterx1220 said:
For all those people saying that this game is too easy well i have a few challenges.

1. play on proud with only using the kingdom key
2. use no magic what so ever.
3. use no drive what so ever.
4. in the abilities section how you can change how often your partners use attacks etc. put it so they hardly use them.
5. use no limits what so ever
6. don't add any other abilities then what you first start off with.
7. Don't get saved by mickey.
8. your donald and goofy have to use their defelat weapons
9. don't equip no armour
10. Play in first person mode thoughout the whole game.

Will add more later tell me what you think.
Half this stuff I already do. I never get saved by Mickey because I never died, I didn't give Donald or Goofy anything, and switched them to support. Not only that, I unequipped all their abilities. I've played through proud only using the kingdom key, I never use magic, the only reason I used drive on my save file was to level it up, and I did it after I beat Xemnas. I played through the game in FP already, and I'm doing it on proud right now. Let's make this game harder eh?

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:

Minigames are hard. Yes they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back