• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Oathkeeper**

Sorry if we rushed you, it's just so good we couldn't wait for the grand finale! Can't wait till the sequel! : )

Awards
Drifting along, with no destination in sight...
Eh, at least it ended on a good note. And if you go through with the sequel, that MORE that makes up for it. Just go at your own pace the next time around, and don't listen to anyone else. Fans always ruin stories if they voice their words too loud. I believe you are one of the best writers here, and should continue until you can not anymore.

Squall

Well the chapter wasnt bad,but it can be seen that it is made in a hurry.I can wait for the sequel.Best of luck for the sequel icebluewings.

sorasgal2

we could never flame you. you have written such a great story. the chapter was a little on the short side but i totally ounderstand the "busy" thing. im totally like that too. but great job. good luck on writing many other things and the sequel (hopefully) because you got talent.

KH_Fan_4_eva

and we didnt find out who Roxas' Girlfriend is........:cry:

Just wanted to say, why would we flame? I dont understand why ANYONE would flame at you! You've used up alot of your time just to make us all happy with your Fantastic writing skills!
That is all

He He.......Its fun acting smart.......He

Litterussell

MANNNNN i havnt read these for like a whileee!!!!! but i finaly finished them and i give it:thumbsup:, i cant wait for the sequal, and i liked all the chapters including that last one, but man cant believe there pregnant in high scholl :wub: lol cant wait for the sequal

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
MANNNNN i havnt read these for like a whileee!!!!! but i finaly finished them and i give it:thumbsup:, i cant wait for the sequal, and i liked all the chapters including that last one, but man cant believe there pregnant in high scholl :wub: lol cant wait for the sequal

So some years later, Leon’s out of school, and so are Aerith and Cloud. Yuffie’s in her last year, and so are Sora, Riku, Namine and Kairi.

Aerith and Cloud are out of school, so it's perfectly natural for them to have babies.

Did the sequel come, yet? Any predictions of when it comes? I'm not rushing or anything, but i'm about to die of boredom (again, not rushing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back