• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yihazu

I'll bring the drinks :)
.....;(
Why, this can't be it, the end of a great and heart warming fic...It's...Not...Fair! (breaks out in histerical sobs,) I am going to miss this, I don't know if there will ever be another thread that rivals this one.

Make the Last chapter the best work you've done, and take your time, I don't mind having to wait if it will be worth it.

Squall

Oh well its an awesome story coming to an end.....well doesnt matters it had to happen one day.

ree_chan

this fanfic is a good one and im keeping track of it by collecting them in a word file so that i can read them in my spare time. great job, icebluewings :]

xx

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Chapter 24

Yuffie was startled. She just leaned into the hug and blushed madly. Then Leon let her go and she hesitated to say something.

“S-So…does this mean you…” - Yuffie.

“Yeah.” - Leon.

“And we’re…” - Yuffie.

“Yeah.” - Leon.

“Hmmmm…are you going to kiss me?” She asked in hopes.

“No.” He replied instantly and was about to walk out of the room.

“Alright…” Yuffie said disappointed.

Leon turned around and smiled. He walked to Yuffie, and bent down.

Yuffie was once again surprised. Her eyes widened while they kissed.

Then Leon pulled away from her and smiled. “Happy?” He asked.

Yuffie looked at Leon, and then shy away from him. “Uh…sort of…” She said.

Then she picked up the knife, and Leon panicked.

“Wait, wait, wait. I’m not going to commit suicide; this was supposed to be a present for Aerith, since she likes having a collection of kitchen knives.” Yuffie said.

Leon relaxed. “The way you hold it looks like you are going to kill yourself.” He said.

“Please, I’m not Emo.” Yuffie said.

Leon shrugged. “Whatever.” He said and walked out of her room.

But before he left, Yuffie hugged his back. “Thanks, Leon. You’re sweet.”

“Pleasure’s all mine.” He replied, and when Yuffie let go, he walked downstairs.

Yuffie sighed. “This has to be a dream.” She muttered, walking around her room.

“Psst, Yuffie, so how did it go like?” Cloud asked.
Yuffie felt unbothered to answer, so she just kept quiet.

“Did you die? Me god, did you really kill yourself?” He asked, peeking into the room.

What awaited him was Yuffie’s face. He was looking straight into Yuffie’s face, which looked really big and scary up close.

He screamed. “Yuffie’s ghost is haunting her room!” He yelled as he ran downstairs.

Yuffie laughed mischievously.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
And so, the next week came, and on Tuesday, finally, the play was cast. Though…it was not perfect. In fact, it was terrible. Ms Juno was crying.

The Drama Mishaps
:

Scene 1: When Sora meets Kairi. (When Sket meets Kira.)

“You are…” Sket said, hoping she would tell her name to him.

“I am Kira.” Kira replied, a bit shy because Sket did look handsome.

Sket walked closer. He walked closer to Kira until they were just a few feet apart. “I am…” He stepped closer to her...then he slipped and fell.

Sket (Sora) stood up quickly, cursed and said something like, “Stupid…polished…clean floor….darn”.

Kira (Kairi) was surprised that out of instinct, she walked towards Sket (Sora) and asked, “Sora, are you ok?”

Sket (Sora) looked up, and looked at her unsure. Kira (Kairi) froze, and then she faced the crowd, but not fully.

She could see Ms Juno’s expression. Ms Juno was not angry, but panicked.

But around this time, Rex (Riku) was to come onto the stage and take Sket and Kira to his house.

“Aye my friends, you have met!” He said, appearing on stage. “Let’s have a good talk and meals at my house, shall we?” He asked, grabbing their hands and leading them off stage.

Actually, Riku’s lines were wrong.
………………………………………………………………………………………………
Scene 2: When Yuffie and Cloud talk about Leon and Aerith.

(I’m gonna drop the drama names, ok?)

Yuffie and Cloud sat on one of the chairs, and they talked.

“We’ve been friends from a long time ago, haven’t we?” Yuffie asked.

“Yes, but sometimes I wonder, what happened to Harry Potter.” Cloud said.

“H-Harry…Potter?” Yuffie said, surprised.

“I-I mean…uh…I always wondered what happened to…uh…” Cloud stuttered, forgetting who he was supposed to say. He looked at Yuffie, the expression on his face asking “Who was it again?”

Yuffie opened her mouth for a moment, and then closed it. Thing was, she knew he was supposed to say Leon, but she forgot what his name was in this play.

“Yes, H-Harry Potter. He…he changed.” Yuffie said, going along with the name.

Cloud just followed her. “Yes…he changed.”

Off stage, Leon watched them, and then gritted his teeth. Is he supposed to act like he is called “Harry Potter”?!

Sora and Riku stifled their laughs. “Leon…Harry Potter?” Sora asked. He was about to burst out laughing. “Try saying ‘Expecto Patronum!’ like in the third movie!” Sora said.

“Imagine that!” Riku said, laughing. “If only you had a scar on your forehead, too bad it’s on the bridge of your nose!” He said, laughing some more.

Leon was about to punch the two.

“Calm down Leon. I’m sure Cloud has a good reason for calling you ‘Harry Potter’.” Aerith said, giggling.

Kairi and Namine were currently wearing their costumes so they didn’t know what was happening.
………
“But…I still do think a lot about H-Harry Potter.” Yuffie said, stuttering when she said Harry Potter, because it was funny thinking Leon as Harry Potter. She’s trying her best not to laugh on stage.

Aerith watched the audiences, and saw some of them, mostly the kids, laughing. Well of course they should! Since when did a play like this have Harry Potter in it?
…………………..
Scene 3: Sora, Kairi, Riku and Namine have a little conversation in Namine’s house when the Mama Squad strikes!

“I have a feeling that this house will not last long.” Namine said, slightly sad.

“But isn’t it fine?” Kairi asked.

“Yes, but I just have this feeling that it won’t last.” Namine said.

“You are rich. You can buy a new house to stay.” Sora said.

“Yes, but I like this house.” Namine said.

“Do not worry; I’m sure there will be a much better one soon.” Riku said, smiling at Namine. He was smiling a true, natural smile that he would give in reality.

Namine smiled back the same way Riku smiled at her. She felt like hugging him.

Kairi sighed. “I suppose we would have to enjoy the time we spend here in this house then.” She said.

“Yes, you’re right.” Sora said.

Suddenly, the door was opened loudly and many girls (Mamas) came into the house, and were going to attack Riku and Sora.

“We shan’t let the ladies fall in love with these men!” They cried in unison.

They ran towards Sora and Riku, and Sora looked faint. “I can’t stand you TBOGs!” He cried.

Everyone froze. Sora wanted to cover it up, but hesitated. Kairi decided to act on her own and shouted, “Run!”

Everyone ran off stage, and the Mama Squad followed.
………………..
Scene 4: The fight against the Mama Squad.

Sora and Riku had plastic toy swords and were fighting against the Mama Squad. The Mama Squad’s weapons were Baguettes, Brooms and pans.

“Rex! We might not hold them off any longer!” Sora said, swinging his sword around.

“Keep trying, lad! We must not give up!” Riku said.

Then one of the Mama Squad members (pretended) hit Sora’s wrist, making him drop his sword.

“Oh no!” Sora said in shock.

Riku was still fighting the other members, when Leon and Cloud came out on stage.

“Do not worry friends! We shall help!” Cloud said.

“We’ll buy you some time, get your sword!” Leon said.

Sora ran to get his sword.

(This is the part when Riku is fighting the members, and the same thing happens to him the same way Sora was. Riku’s sword flew off his hands and hit Sora while he was going to get his sword.)

“Ow! What the…” Sora muttered as he turned to see an apologetic Riku and one of the members of the squad.

“Why you...!” Sora jumped up and summoned his Keyblade, and was about to attack one of the girls when Riku panicked.

“Sora no!” Riku shouted, summoning his Soul Eater.

Using the Soul Eater, Riku managed to stop Sora from attacking the girl who only had a Baguette as a weapon.

“Sora calm down. It’s a freaking play!” Riku said.

“Oh yeah…” Sora said sheepishly.

Leon sighed, while Cloud laughed. Then Leon had to cover up the play.

“We must run and hide!” Leon said to the three.

Sora and Riku looked at each other, and then shrugged. “Back off ladies! These weapons can really hurt you!” They cried.

Leon slapped his forehead while Cloud laughed harder. “Ok, ok, let’s go. You’re cracking me up here.” Cloud said, stifling his laughter.

“Yeah, ok.” Sora said lazily.

Leon sighed. He gave up covering up their parts in the play.

Riku dismissed his Soul Eater. “Well, it was fun fighting with you.” He said, waving to the girls.

“Bunch of sissies anyway.” Sora muttered.

The three left the stage, and Leon watched them go. He sighed, placed his toy sword on his shoulder and followed them.

The girls were dumbfounded and then they followed the four, screaming.

The audience = pure laughter.
…………………………………………………………………………………………
Scene 5: Yuffie meets up with Leon, while Kairi, Namine, Aerith and Cloud have tea.

Yuffie’s back was facing Leon, but in truth, Yuffie was trying her best not to laugh her gut out on stage.

“Why are you avoiding me?” Leon asked Yuffie.

“Whatever do you mean?” She asked.

“You are avoiding me. We haven’t met ever since the…Mama Squad attacked the men and me.” He said, finding it embarrassing to say ‘Mama Squad’ because it was a stupid name.

Yuffie turned around, and looked at Leon. And what Leon could on Yuffie’s face was the expression of laughter.

“I-I’m sorry, but this was for your sake!” She cried.

“My sake?! I’ve always wanted to see you!” He said.

She walked closer to him. “But…I don’t want you to get hurt.” Yuffie said.

“I won’t.” Leon said, about to hug Yuffie.

Meanwhile…
(Yes, the narrator says that.)

“This is brilliant tea!” Cloud said.

It seems Cloud forgot his lines…

Kairi, Namine and Aerith looked at him with puzzled looks.

“Really? I think we have the same tea at home, dear.” Aerith said.

“We do?” He asked.

“…Enough about tea, I want to ask you,” Kairi said, looking at Cloud, “…how is Sket?” She asked.

“Who’s Sket?” Namine asked accidentally.

“Um…Sora…” Kairi said in a tiny voice.

“Oh right…right…” Namine said, laughing sheepishly.

“He is…fine.” Cloud said.

“I hope so. I don’t want him harmed in anyway.” Kairi said.

“He is a strong man. He will survive.” Cloud said.

Then everyone heard two guys laughing really loud in the background. Then they sang “I will survive” and then they were laughing about Harry Potter.

Some of the audience laughed and Ms Juno took out her handkerchief because she was crying.

Kairi looked at Namine, Aerith and Cloud. They all looked at each other, when the narrator interrupted.

“It seems that young Sket is perfectly well, and everyone was quite satisfied in every way.” The narrator said. Who was the narrator? No one knew.
………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Scene 6: Another fight against the Mama Squad. (This time it’s the end.)

“This is the time when you shall be sorry for going against us!” Sora shouted.

“We shall never regret! These ladies were never meant to fall in love with people like you!” One of the girls shouted.

“You will regret for saying those words!” Riku said.

“Let’s get’em!” Cloud said.

Leon didn’t say a word. Maybe he forgot his lines.

The four guys fought the Mama Squad. Then the curtains fell.

“The fight lasted for 1 minute…I mean hour. The Mama Squad, in fact, gave them quite a fight. During this time, the ladies who waited for the safe return of the men were worried.” The narrator said.
……………………………………………………………………………………………..
Scene 7: The defeat of the Mama Squad, followed by happy days forever. (Maybe.)

The four men looked like they were worn out and they had many cuts and bruises (thanks to make-up…haha.).

The Mama Squad, on the other hand, were lying down on the ground and were acting unconscious.

“We have done it.” Sora said.

“We have indeed.” Cloud said.

“Huzzah!” Riku shouted.

Leon panted slightly. “They will be happy to find out that we’re safe.” He said.

“Yeah.” Sora said.

Later, they all go back to Kairi’s house, because Sora wanted to badly to tell her the good news. They find out that Namine is there as well, but not Yuffie and Aerith.

“Maybe they’re having dinner or tea together?” Kairi suggested.

“Maybe…well, I want to go check up on the other two. Are you coming as well?” Cloud said, asking Leon.

Leon nodded. “Yeah.”

Cloud and Leon left the stage, leaving Sora, Riku, Namine and Kairi.

“We can finally be together now. The Mama Squad’s defeated!” Sora said, taking Kairi’s hands in his.

Kairi made a worried frown. “I do hope they are alright though…”

“They will. We didn’t beat them until they were about to die or anything.” Sora said.

“Let’s celebrate!” Riku shouted.

“Yes! Let’s party in the house!” Namine shouted.
……………………………………………………………..
Meanwhile…

Knock, knock.

“Anyone in?” Cloud asked.

Cloud and Leon saw Yuffie and Aerith. Aerith was sitting on the chair with a relieved smile on her face and Yuffie sat up immediately.

“Harry!” She shouted as she ran to hug Leon.

Leon was surprised that she called him Harry, and when she hugged him, then he remembered why he was called Harry.

But when Yuffie jumped on Leon, he lost his balance and fell down.

Cloud started laughing so loud and he couldn’t stop. Aerith kept drinking her tea, giggling after every sip.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Narrator: And so, from that day on, everyone married and had lots of fun. They were happy and…yadda, yadda, yadda. And who was the narrator? It was actually none other than Zexion!!
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
After the play, everyone got up with smiles and laughter on their faces. Ms Juno thought it was a disaster, until everyone came up to her to congratulate her on a great play. They said it was the funniest school play they’ve ever been to.

Ms Juno then thanked the actors and actresses for screwing up.

“I want all of you to be in the play again for next year!” She said happily.

“What? But I hate plays!” Riku whined.

“Oh well…” Sora said, placing his arms behind his head.

“I guess we have no choice huh…” Kairi said.

“Yeah…maybe.” Namine said.

“Lucky Leon, he might not even be here next year.” Yuffie said, grumbling.

He smirked. “Lucky me indeed.”

“Shaddup.” She said, slapping his arm.

“But at least we’ll have fun again, won’t we?” Aerith said happily.

“Yeah, and maybe the next one would be much better than this one!” Cloud said optimistically.

“You have read my mind, Cloud!” Aerith said.

“Oh really Aerith? I guess it must be my psychic power!” He said, looking smart.

“Hey…anyone up for pizza?” Sora asked.

“Yeah!” Everyone said except for Leon who nodded and Aerith and Cloud who were complimenting each other.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Author’s Notes: Hahaha, had fun writing this one with the play! Anyways, sorry for the long time taken to update, I hope no one’s angry… *whimper* anyway, reviews please?

Oh, and I think that the next chapter is the last chapter!! Hahaha, this time, everyone get ready!!

roxas-sorax

great chapter as always....but when your done with this one are you sure your gonna write a fanfic about later in their lives when they get older cuz i really like this fanfic : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back