• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Chapter 22

Everyone went bowling, and after some time, the leading person was Cloud, followed by Sora, Riku, Kairi, Yuffie, Namine, Aerith and Leon.

Sora, Riku, Kairi and Namine were surprised Leon wasn’t good in bowling, because he seemed to look like he was quite good in almost everything.

Yuffie patted Kairi’s back. “I know you’re surprised, but you’ll get used to it. He ain’t inhuman, after all.” She said.

Kairi nodded slowly, getting ready for her turn. “You’re right.”

When she was ready to bowl, she concentrated on bowling, and when she was about to let go of the ball, Riku shouted, “Sora! No!”

And she let go off the ball, only the ball landed on her foot.

“Ow!” She shouted, hopping around. “Riku!”

Riku turned to look at Kairi. “What?” He asked.

“Why did you shout Sora? You broke my concentration AND made me worry about Sora!” Kairi said.

“Hey, not my fault Sora took my remaining popcorn! It’s caramel!” Riku said childishly.

“Caramel my poop Riku!” Sora said. “It’s salty and it’s multicolored!” Sora said, munching on the popcorn.

“I know. That’s the beauty of it.” Riku said.

“What? You’re not making any sense!” Namine said.

Riku laughed like a maniac. “That IS the real beauty! Muahahaha!!”

“Oh shaddup.” Namine said, slapping his arm. Hard.

Riku cried. “That hurts!” Riku said.

“Good. It was supposed to.” Namine said, and then she started dancing. “I’m strong, yeah, I’m strong.”

Yuffie was laughing the whole time, and Cloud choked on his coke. “Kairi, come on, play.” Yuffie said.

Kairi nodded. Once again she concentrated on bowling, and when she bowled, it went straight…

“Fall into the gutter, I order!” Riku said aloud.

…And the ball fell into the gutter.

Kairi dropped to her knees. She looked up. “NOoooooo!” She shouted dramatically.

Namine shook her head and sighed. “Look what you did, you destroyed Kairi’s hopes and dreams of having a strike.” She said.

Riku looked down embarrassedly. “My bad…” He said quietly.

Sora walked over to Kairi and hugged her. “It’s ok, Kairi. We can always play again later.” He said.

Kairi was shaking. “I always wanted to be a bowling pro since I was small!” She said, fake crying.

“There, there.” Sora said, and brought her to a seat.

Cloud looked at Sora. “Really?” He asked, whispering.

Sora shook his head. “She never knew what bowling was when she was small. She always fantasized being a princess.” He whispered back.

“Sora, I’m next to you. I can hear you.” She said, looking up at him and glaring.

He sweat dropped. “Um…would you marry me?” He asked timidly.

“Maybe, yes, no, maybe.” She said.

Sora was confused. “What’s that mean?” He asked.

“It means, maybe, yes, no, maybe.” She repeated.

Sora sighed, and hugged Kairi again. “I like you.” He said.

“I know me too.” She said, and snuggled closer to him.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………
“Love birds…” Yuffie muttered.

“Why? Jealous?” Asked Leon.

“Are you trying to tease me? Because that is a bad way of teasing me.” Yuffie said, crossing her arms across her chest.

“Maybe, yes, no, maybe.” He said, chuckling.

“You are such a copycat.” Yuffie said.

“It’s my nature.” Leon said.

“Nature my buttocks.” Yuffie said.

“Yuffs, your turn.” Cloud said.

“Right.” She said, and got an average weight ball.

“Don’t mess up.” Leon whispered as she passed him.

Yuffie frowned. “Are you trying to tease me again? Because that is still lame.” She said.

Aerith giggled. “Look at the two love birds. They’re so cute!” She said to Cloud.

“I heard that!” Yuffie said.

She sighed, and concentrated on getting a good point. Then she rolled the ball, and it hit the pins…except for one.

“Darn.” She muttered.

Then it was Leon’s turn. “Yay. My turn.” He said in a nonchalant voice.

“You shouldn’t say that when you’re using that tone of voice. That’s meant to be said like, ‘Yay! My turn!’ or something like that. Not ‘Yay. My turn.’” She said in a deep voice trying to sound like Leon.

“You give a bad impression of me.” He said.

“Shmeh.” She said, waving him off.

He shrugged, and without concentrating or getting ready, he just rolled the ball. He hit just two pins, and he shrugged again.

“Are you purposely doing that?” Yuffie asked. “It doesn’t look like you’re serious.” She said.

“I don’t want to be.” He said.

“But this is a game where you have to be serious!” She said.

“Not really, I don’t really like bowling. I do enjoy it sometimes.” He said, and then he added a thought, like teasing you all the while.

“No wonder…but you can play well right?” She asked.

“If I try.” He said.

“Alright, whatever. Let’s get back to the others.” She said, turning around.

It was Namine’s turn and she couldn’t find any ball that weighed right for her to carry. So she took a heavy one. “Hea…vy…” She muttered.

Then someone helped her carry it. “Hello. Let me help you.” Said the guy.

She looked at him gratefully. “Thanks!” She said.

Riku frowned darkly. “Hey you! That’s my wife you’re helping!” He said.

The guy was surprised and let go instantly. Namine slightly screamed and almost fell.

Riku walked to Namine and held her protectively. “We’re gonna get married when we’re…..older!” He said.

“Alright, my bad. But I was trying to help...”

“No buts!” Riku said, silencing him.

Then a girl went to the guy. “Ready?” She asked.

“Yeah!” The guy said, and then they left without a word.

Riku grinned victoriously.

“That was…very, very nice, Riku, but…CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS?!” Namine asked, almost going to fall from the weight.

Riku quickly ran over to her and helped her carry the ball. “What would you do without me…” He said, grinning.

“I don’t know. Buy a smoothie I guess.” She said.

“NO!” He said dramatically.

“Alright, give the ball, I gotta roll it.” She said, and took the ball from him.

With all the strength she could muster, she rolled the ball in the alley.

Slowly, the ball rolled.

Everyone watched the ball roll slowly.

Riku stared.

Kairi stared.

Sora yawned.

Namine scratched her head.

Cloud was drinking his coke and choked on it…again.

Aerith was amazed by the fancy lights around the bowling area.

Leon was half asleep.

Yuffie was busy thinking about popcorn.

And finally, the ball hit at least one pin.

Namine shrugged. “That ball’s cursed.” She said.

“Right….” Cloud said.

“Of course I’m right.” Namine said.

“That’s my girl!” Riku said happily.

Aerith looked at Yuffie, who was facing away from Leon. Then Leon looked at Aerith, and shrugged. He wasn’t planning to do some things yet.

But Leon sighed. “Yuffie, what’s wrong?” He asked.

“Nothing.” She said, looking at him and grinned. “Nothing at all.”

Leon shook his head. “Fine.”

Truth was, she was really sad. But she didn’t want to be too sad that she wanted to cry.

“Hey, what are we gonna do after we go bowling?” Asked Sora.

“Maybe…ice skate?” Asked Cloud.

“That’s a great idea!” Aerith said, clapping happily.

“Huh….but I can skate that well.” Yuffie said.

“Then I’ll…we’ll teach you.” Leon said, covering up the ‘I’ll’.

Yuffie raised her eyebrow for a while. “Ok…”
……………….
Soon, they finished bowling, and then they headed to the ice skating rink.

They bought their tickets, and got ready.

“Ok, I’m going first!” Namine said.

Riku tensed up. “Are you sure? Maybe you should wait for me. You know the ice’s too cold.” He said, still tying his shoelaces.

“I’ll be fine!” She said, and stepped onto the ice slowly.

Riku gasped. He was afraid she might slip and fall.

But she made it fine. Then she turned, and grinned. “See? Come on Riku!” She said, calling him.

He made it to the ice rink, and slowly stepped on it. Then he stepped on it with his other foot. Then he made his way to Namine.

But he slipped and fell. “D’oh!”

Everyone laughed. Except for Leon who just chuckled.

Soon, everyone was skating on the ice rink, except for Yuffie who had trouble.

As she was struggling to keep her balance, she felt someone hold her arm.

“Just take a deep breath and follow.” He said.

She looked at him, albeit knowing who he is.

“I said I’ll teach you.” He said.

“I know I’m not gonna get this right.” She said, looking in front of her.

It was a nice place actually, even though it was a little cold. But it was ruined by Sora slipping on the ice and sliding away. Followed by Riku and Cloud.

Yuffie burst out laughing. “Did you see that? Haha!! Those bunch of idiots…” She said, laughing even harder, until she lost her balance and slipped on the ice.

But she was caught by Leon, who smirked at her. She stared at him with an open mouth, speechless.

“So, let’s get going with Lesson number 1.” He said.

Yuffie muttered a few curses. Leon chuckled, and brought her back to her feet. But he held onto her hand so that she wouldn’t slip.

“I swear I’m not gonna do any good.” Yuffie said, trying to balance herself.

“Why don’t you try holding on to the railing first, and balance yourself?” Leon suggested.

Yuffie shrugged. “Okay.”

She kind of walked over to the railing with the help of Leon, and held on to it.

“Ok…so, how am I supposed to balance when I’m holding on to the railing?” Yuffie asked innocently.

Leon glared at her.

She laughed. “Ok, ok. I was just joking!”

And so she tried balancing by herself, with Leon skating around near her.

At her last try, she finally managed to balance. “Yes!” She said happily.

Leon stopped skating, and smiled at her. “That wasn’t so hard. Now you’re gonna learn how to skate.” He said.

Yuffie sighed. “Can I take a break?” She asked.

“No, then you’ll waste time. Besides, it’s not that tiring.” He said.

Yuffie muttered a few curses again. “So, how do I skate?” She asked.

Leon taught her how to skate, (A/N: I never skated before, so I don’t know how!) and soon after a few minutes of practicing, she was able to skate, though she wasn’t really used to it.

And then it was time to have some lunch.

“Alright! Who wants what?” Aerith asked the group.

“Hm…I wanna eat something that really warms me up, because the skating rink was cold!” Kairi said.

“Pfft. You are such a child, Kairi.” Namine said in a posh way.

“What’s up with that?” Kairi asked Namine.

“I don’t know, I wanted to try it out.” Namine said. “Besides, Riku said I should try speaking like that too.” She said, pointing behind her, where Riku was cheering her on.

Sora laughed. “Sometimes I feel like splashing water on that guys face.” He said.

“Please do, as it will entertain me so.” Namine said.

“It don’t suit you, Nam.” Cloud said. “You gotta talk smooth and funky, like moi.” He said.

“Cloud, that ain’t smooth. You’re mixing the French and the hip talk!” Yuffie said.

“That’s not the point, Yuf!” He said.

“No one answered my question yet!!” Aerith said her voice louder than anyone around.

Everyone looked at Aerith, and then Leon sighed. “Why don’t we just go and get pizza?” He asked softly.

“Yeah, we could eat that,” or “Sure, that’s good enough for me.” Was heard from everyone.

“Then let’s go!” Aerith said, leading the way.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
They soon arrived at a local pizza shop in the mall.

They ordered one pineapple chicken pizza and pepperoni pizza.

They saved a table and sat down, waiting for their pizza.

Once the pizza arrived, they chowed down the food.

After eating their pizzas, they were drinking and talking.

“Hey Yuf, you’re awfully quiet today.” Sora said.

Kairi nudged him hard. “Ow!” He said.

Kairi frowned. Namine sensed the tensed up Kairi, and started talking about something else.

Soon, everyone started talking again, except for Yuffie and Leon.

Since Yuffie was sitting next to Aerith, and Leon was sitting next to Riku, they were facing each other. And Leon kept looking at her.

Yuffie kept sipping her soda and kept her eyes away from him. Sometimes she wanted to run away, but at the same time she wanted to stay.

The group next to them was talking jovially, and it seemed that they weren’t paying attention to the two.

“You know how I feel, don’t you.” Yuffie said, rather a statement than a question.

Leon was surprised for a moment. But he recovered. “I…do.” He said, hesitating for a moment. He was not good at making people feel better. Not that type of guy, he is.

Yuffie looked at him. “Then…I guess its ok. As long as you know it!” She said merrily, even though they both knew it was fake.

Leon looked away. He felt too guilty now.

Yuffie looked down sadly. But she looked up again, with a much brighter face. “So…what are we gonna do after this?” She asked everyone else.

“Well…what are we gonna do after this?” Asked Aerith.

Everyone shrugged.

“Why don’t we just go home?” Leon suggested.

Everyone glared at him. They didn’t want to home yet. They wanna go home much, much later.

“Just joking.” He said.

Everyone was holding back their laughter. At that time, they expected Yuffie to say some smart line like, “Didn’t know you can actually joke, Leon!” Or something of that sort. But that never came. They never heard it. And then it turned into silence.

Everyone looked at Yuffie. Well, Kairi and Aerith glanced at her, then looked away. Yuffie looked up, about to say something, and then laughed nervously. “Uh…I need to go to the loo for a sec.” She said, getting up from her seat.

They watched her go. Yet Leon didn’t look at her. He just stared outside the shop, feeling sadder than ever.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
When Yuffie finally finished her business, everyone was waiting for her outside.

“Oh, so you guys decided what to do next?” She asked them as she approached them.

They nodded. “We’re gonna go…shopping!” Kairi and Namine said in unison.

“Oh boy…” Yuffie muttered.

“Namine and I decided to go look for some clothes, anyone wanna come?” Kairi asked.

Sora and Riku looked at each other.

“They might be endangered if they go by themselves.” Sora whispered to Riku.

“Yeah, maybe we should go with them.” He whispered back.

“Yeah, and if someone attacks, we can protect them. But if you get beaten up, I’m gonna run away with the girls.” Sora said.

“Why the heck am I the one getting beaten up?” Riku whispered.

“Because you know I’m stronger than you!” Sora said, and showed him the ‘L’ sign. “Yeah!!” He cheered, pointing the ‘L’ sign at Riku.

“Oh you sky!” Riku said, slapping Sora.

“Hey! I told you not to call me sky! Just because my name is Sora, doesn’t mean that my name is sky!!” Sora said.

“SO…IS anyone coming?” Namine said over those two.

“Yup, we’re coming!” Sora and Riku said in unison.

“Great! We’ll se you later back here, okay!” Kairi said, and the four left.

“Well then…Cloud and I are going to buy some groceries.” Aerith said, giggling. “Just kidding. We’re going to walk around and see what there is.” She said.

Cloud shrugged. “I got nothing else to do.” He said, and followed Aerith. “Meet you guys back here.” He said, saluting, and caught up with Aerith.

Leon and Yuffie nodded. Now it was the two of them. And Yuffie didn’t like that.

“I’ll…just walk around too.” She said quietly. She walked off.

Leon watched her go, and started thinking; I think I’m going to follow her. Like the assassins. No wait, I’m not going to kill her, I’m just going to follow her…sneakily.
........................................................................................................................................................................
Author’s Notes: Ok, I still haven’t got Leon to confess and all…but that’s for next chapter!! I promise they’ll maybe get together and live happily ever after stuff. Maybe I’ll end it the chapter after the next. Maybe. Anyways, I’m so sorry for the long time taken; I hope no one got mad. I had to go back to my grandmother’s house for celebration and all…So sorry.

Y

Yihazu

* tears fall from the eye's of a fifteen year old boy as he reaches the end of an unfinished Fan fic, the end not far away, but he couldn't help but smile at the talent and heart that made the wonderful fic he had just read what it is*

Thats my way of saying.......OH MY GOSH!!!! This fic is amazing!
It's original and upbeat, funny as well as romantic, and the suspence....AHHHHH!

I started reading this fic about 8:30 this morning on and off and just finished then and, well, I WANT MORE! I'm addicted to it, please keep writing at the speed of sound! I NEED MORE!!!!!

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Author’s Notes: Forgive Me!!

Ok, I know I haven’t updated the story for quite some time, and it’s probably getting you a bit agitated, isn’t it? I’m a bad authoress. T.T

But, I may not be able to finish the chapter as fast as possible as I would want to, because my exams are coming up!! The worst ever possible thing in school. I hope everyone understands, I mean, you know how it is when exams come.

I know I’m not gonna pass with flying colors, but I gotta try!!

So I really need to say sorry for not posting the latest chapter, and not being able to finish it now because of the exams. But as soon as the exams finish, after a bit of partying, (Hehehe…) I’ll continue the story again. I also have some other stories to finish, but sadly, none could be done.

Sorry once again!! I feel terrible!! But please bear with me!

~IceBlooey~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back