• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I'm writing it right now, but I got some other fanfics to write too, so it might take a while.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Thanks! I think I wanna make this fanfic finish soon, just a few more chapters. It's ok, right?

Cindri

Website
cindri.livejournal.com
I know, you're really great Ice! But hey, I have a question {about the site, not your fanfic} Do you think I could post a fanfic on Insider that isn't about Kingdom Hearts? I just made up some silly story and told it to my brother and he wanted me to share it with everyone {it's a funny thing} but it's about Final Fantasy, not Kh, so I'm sure if I'm allowed. Can someone help me out?

Oh and keep up the awsome work Ice! Your's is my favourite fanfic! Can't wait for the next part!

Awards
Drifting along, with no destination in sight...
I know, you're really great Ice! But hey, I have a question {about the site, not your fanfic} Do you think I could post a fanfic on Insider that isn't about Kingdom Hearts? I just made up some silly story and told it to my brother and he wanted me to share it with everyone {it's a funny thing} but it's about Final Fantasy, not Kh, so I'm sure if I'm allowed. Can someone help me out?

Oh and keep up the awsome work Ice! Your's is my favourite fanfic! Can't wait for the next part!

you can post any kind of story you want as long as it doesnt break the rules in the sticky section. so if it doesnt break any of the rules post it and ill probably read:thumbsup:

ice i will miss this story ALOT when your done with it.....*sniff*.....WHY MUST ALL GOOD THINGS END WHY!

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Chapter 21 - Part 1

“Leon, what do you think about me?” Yuffie repeated.

Leon’s eyes widened. What did she mean by that really?

He hesitated for a moment. “You’re…a very nice person, and...”

“No, that’s not what I mean, I mean, like, where do I stand? In your path, where do I stand as?” She asked.

Leon sighed inwardly. He was dreading that. “I…you…are a very good friend, almost family.” He said. Shit, that’s not what I meant.

Yuffie didn’t do anything, but her expression was blank, almost sadistic. Like she was going to go crazy or something. “I…see...” She said, too calm for herself.

Shit, what have I done? I better stop saying shit. He thought, sighing inwardly again.

“I guess…I could never be more than that…” Yuffie mumbled to herself, but Leon heard it clearly.

He was supposed to say ‘That’s not true.’ Or some similar line. But he couldn’t. He was…speechless.

And Yuffie took that as something bad. She ran ahead, towards Riku and Namine, and jumped on them. Riku and Namine shouted in laughter, and Yuffie was faking a laugh.

No one knew that she faked her laugh except for Cloud, Aerith and Leon. Cloud and Aerith turned back; obviously asking what was wrong just by the look on their faces, but Leon shook his head. Aerith and Cloud smiled, knowing that Leon would take care of things clearly.

After all, Leon has to make things right again, or else it’ll be a mess forever.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………
Kairi laughed. She was watching a comedy with Sora while they were waiting for the rest to come.

“Hey Kairi, I’m kinda bored watching TV. Let’s go play games!” Sora said.

Roxas came running from the kitchen. “Nuh-uh! I’m paying games!” He said.

Kairi made the puppy dog face. “Please Roxas?” She asked.

Roxas shrunk away. “Alright, alright. It’s only because of Kairi, Sora! If you asked, I would never let you play! NEVAH!!” He shouted, and ran back into the kitchen. Sora and Kairi watched him go back in, and they heard a slight mumbling of “Mom! I think I got some cooties!”

The door bell rang. Kairi and Sora stood up, expecting the rest. Sora opened the door, and saw Riku, Namine, Cloud, Aerith, Leon and Yuffie.

Kairi noticed a slight difference in Yuffie’s expression. She was going to ask what had happened, but she didn’t want it to be said out in front of everyone because it might cause some kind of ruckus. Besides, Kairi thought the reason Yuffie was like that is because of Leon.

So Kairi decided to let her be for a while.

“So, you guys ready to go?” Sora asked.

“Yeah.” Everyone said.

“Great!” Sora said, grinning. He ran to the kitchen, told his mom he was gonna go, but not before Roxas wiped cooties on Sora. Sora came back, grinning, and said, “I got Kairi’s cooties!” And everyone laughed, walking out.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………
They walked towards the mall, which was pretty close to Sora’s house, and they immediately went to the top floor where all entertainment was.

“So, you wanna watch a movie first, or play some arcade?” Riku asked.

“Arcade!” Kairi and Namine shouted in excitement.

“Same!” Aerith and Yuffie shouted.

“Alright, let’s go play some arcade.” Cloud said, stepping into the arcade centre with Aerith. The others followed.

Kairi grabbed Sora’s hand. She ran towards a direction which Sora was not familiar with, until she stopped instantly, Sora almost bumping into her. “What?” He asked, and saw bright flashing lights and a nice big platform.

He grinned, excited. Before Kairi could say anything, he shouted, “Kairi, Kairi! Let’s play DDR!!” He said happily.

“That’s why I brought you here! And I’m the one supposing to ask you that!” Kairi said.

“Let’s play!!” Sora said, putting in tokens and Kairi and Sora stepped up onto the platform. The screen flashed in front of them, and they chose their difficulty and whatever song they wanted. But while they were searching for their songs, Kairi stopped Sora.

“Sora, I want that song.” She said, pointing to the list.

Sora looked at it, and grinned widely. “Our favorite song.” He said.

Kairi nodded furiously. They got to pick three songs, the first being “Simple and Clean” and “Traveling” both by Utada Hikaru, and “Rainy Day” a slow song by Hamasaki Ayumi.

The bright screen flashed “Round 1.” Sora and Kairi got ready, and “Simple and Clean” started.

Unfortunately, Sora was failing miserably while Kairi was in the beat of the song.

In the end of the first round, Sora ended with an E and Kairi with an A.

Sora wrinkled his nose. “I’m gonna do much better in the next round, Kairi!” He said, taunting her.

She mocked a shocked face. “No!” she said, and giggled afterwards.

“Oh you’re on this time.” Sora said, narrowing his eyes.

Kairi narrowed her eyes too. “Bring it.”

They jammed on the DDR, having the time of their lives.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Cloud, Aerith, Leon and Yuffie looked around. They had no idea what to do, and they were bored.

Riku and Namine seemed to have gone getting candy from the candy machine game. Namine’s probably gonna get perkier than ever.

Aerith thought for a moment, while holding Cloud’s arm. Her face brightened, as she thought for something to play.

“I know! I challenge you three to a racing duel!” She said, pointing at the three challengingly. “You know you can’t beat me!” She said.

Cloud and Yuffie felt insulted. “We’ll just see about that, race queen!” Yuffie said, and ran over to look for an empty racing machine with 4 seats, and she found them.

“Hey quick! Let’s start the game already!” Yuffie called.

Leon had nothing better to do, so he just walked over to the machine, sat on the last corner of chairs, and waited for the others to come.

Aerith and Cloud sat next to each other, but a chair was left between Cloud and Leon, so Yuffie had no other choice but to sit in between. She rolled her eyes, and sat down. She decided not to think about sitting next to Leon, so she excitedly shoved tokens down the machine.

Aerith, Cloud and Leon put in coins as well, and all four screens flashed brightly, and they all picked their race tracks and cars.

Aerith chose a hard track, so the rest had no other choice but to choose it too, or else it won’t be a race with different tracks.

The sounds of race cars started, and Yuffie was more ready than ever. Cloud was thinking of letting Aerith of easy because she might get mad at him for making her lose.

Until Aerith beat him and said, “Don’t purposely lose for my sake, Cloud.” She said sternly and venomously.

Cloud gulped. He fiddled with his shirt. “Yes ma’am.”

Leon didn’t feel like playing much, even though he was bored. So he lazily placed his hands on the steering wheel, and played with it, until the game fully loaded.

Yuffie looked at Leon, feeling like he wasn’t being much challenge, and said, “Leon! If you’re gonna play, be a much more worthy player!” She said.

That kind of struck Leon. Hearing it from Yuffie, that is. He smirked, and his hand gripped on the steering wheel. “As you wish.” He said, playfully.

Yuffie grinned like a maniac. “That’s the way.” She said.

Soon, the countdown began.

3…2…1...

GO!!

All four smashed on the pedal, hell bent on winning. Especially Yuffie and Leon.

“You’re gonna go down first, Cloudy!” Yuffie taunted.

“I wonder why I had to pick this track! It’s too hard!!” Aerith said.

Cloud laughed. “You chose it, race queen!” He said. But soon after, he found it getting harder as well, and he gave up.

“I’m leaving my car here.” He said, sighing. “It’s too hard!” He whined.

“Aw…poor Cloudy.” Aerith said, but her eyes were not leaving the screen.

Cloud was dead. She just pitied him without looking at him! How can this be??

“Aerith…” He whined. “I want you to look at me when you say that.” He said, pouting.

Aerith’s eyes left the screen for a while and looked at Cloud. “I’m so sorry; Cloud…BUT I HAVE TO WIN THIS!!” She shouted.

Cloud burst into tears and curled himself in his seat. “Aerith likes the game more than me!!” He whined.

Yuffie tried her best not to have a crash course on the road, and Leon was driving like a pro. Yuffie looked at him, feeling a bit jealous, and then she thought, If only he was smoking…then he’d look cooler, but I don’t want his lungs to explode. And she looked back at the screen, struggling.

Leon smirked. It wasn’t that hard, just a few sharp turns here and there. It was easy for him anyway. And Cloud dropped out, so not much to worry about. He just wanted to beat Yuffie, and then he’ll be happy.

Soon, he saw Yuffie’s car, and he passed her instantly. On the corner of his eyes, he could see a shocked face. He chuckled, amused by her.

Soon, he saw Aerith in front of him. She wasn’t bad at racing, but she was too determined on winning. He passed her as well, diving smoothly.

Aerith smiled, and laughed. In the end she just gave up, leaving her car where it was. She let out a breath, looked at the curled Cloud, and stroked his back. “I’m sorry Cloud. Wanna go get a drink?” She asked.

Cloud slowly came up from his seat. He was still pouting, feeling a bit upset. Aerith smiled. “Come on Cloud. If you’re not with me, then I’d die.” She said, and her smiled faded. “Seriously.”

Cloud listened to her very short speech, feeling so touched. He stood up immediately, making Aerith look up at him as she was still sitting, and hugged her tightly. “Aerith!!” He cried. “I love you!!!”

People around awwed. Unfortunately Namine was too busy with candy and Riku so she couldn’t aww with them, and Sora and Kairi were busy with DDR.

Yuffie and Leon were concentrated on the race that they didn’t have time to hear what was happening, and both were racing each other side by side.

“I won’t lose…to you!” Yuffie said, struggling to push Leon away.

“Neither will I.” Leon said, smirking.

Yuffie jammed on the gas pedal, hoping to go faster. But in the end, Leon beat her.

“Ah!” She whined. She lay back on her seat. “Hmph. The race track was too hard.” She said.

Leon stood up, and for the first time for Yuffie, she heard his original laugh. He laughed!!

Yuffie stared at him with awe, never realizing how cute he is when he’s laughing.

After he stopped his laughing, he smiled. “Come on. Others would want to play this game too.” He said, handing out his…hand.

Yuffie looked at it, feeling hesitant at first. Just when Leon thought of bringing his hand back, she took it.

He pulled her up with ease, and they walked somewhere else to play. Yuffie looked around, unsure what to play, when she spotted House of The Dead. She tugged on Leon’s sleeve, and said, “Let’s play House of The Dead! I used to be scared of it when I was small. Now I wanna play it!” She said, grinning.

Leon smiled. “Ok.”

They took their guns, put in some tokens, and started blasting their way through.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Kairi and Sora panted. The second and third round was kind of hard for them because a) the second round was pretty fast and made their feet jumbled up, b) the third was supposed to be a slow song, but the steps were fast.

“Ok, I need a break!! I need a break.” Sora said, panting.

“Same here! Let’s go get a drink!” Kairi said.

Sora nodded, and held Kairi’s arm while they walked to get a drink.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Author’s Notes: This is part one. Reviews please!

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Hey, I have this new story I wrote in FF.Net, it's a Sora/Kairi, if you want to read it, PM me! Well, that's if you wanna, if you feel lazy and don't feel like reading it, don't force yourself to read it.

Masamune

Big Boss
This fan fic is awesome!!! nice job IceBlueWings.. although i havent read all of it its still pretty good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back