• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Making a fanclub of myself is just weird, coz no one knows me. So I think it's pointless, Vincent. And besides, I don't belong to you!! I belong to no one! I belong to my parents! And myself!

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
*Sighs* Come on Vinnie, it's ok. We don't need a fanclub, please? I feel like that's gonna turn out bad in someway.

Oh and, Vincent knows me, and uh...stuff happened long ago. Yup...so don't say anything about him, he's a really good friend of mine. But I don't belong to anyone, got that Vinnie? I'm sure you do.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I just finished my exams so now it's the holidays! So now I can write fanfics!

Atnihs

Bronze Member
im gone for 2 weeks but i didnt miss too much since ice was busy with exams yay!anyways how exactly would we make videos for the fic?do we have an artist in the forums?maybe if we had a good manga artist we could turn it into a fan manga :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back