• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Hahaha, sorry, I was just so lazy...ok, I will (and really will) finish the chapter tomorrow. And I shall not back down on my word and hope that it would be good. Ok?

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Chapter 12

“She cried. She cried everyday, unable to stop her tears from flowing freely down. Was her love nothing but false feelings?”

“He was sad, and lonely. He never knew someone like her could make him feel this way. It wasn’t supposed to happen to him. He didn’t want it to happen to him. Why did he still love her? ”

………..
Yuffie read out the girl’s feelings out in front of her class, as it was part of her turn to read the story written in the textbook.

“Thank you Yuffie. You may sit down.” Said the teacher, nodding.

“Yes miss.” Said Yuffie.

You might think these kinds of stories weren’t meant for her, but actually she really liked it.

Class ended, and it was lunch time.

Yuffie was alone, for now. But she liked the loneliness. She was never alone most of the time, she was always teasing Aerith, Kairi and Namine, so she was always with someone. Walking or talking or doing something with that somebody or with people.

And the light breeze made the place feel like a nice place. Imagine school as a nice place… Yuffie giggled. That doesn’t seem right!

Suddenly, someone or something behind her moved. She didn’t know what, because all she knew was that she heard something. What was it?

“Um…hello?” She asked quietly. She was a bit nervous. She heard something move again. She went back to where she came from, thinking that it was there. But she saw nothing. She shrugged and turned around, when…

“AAAAAHHHH!!” She screamed. She was so shocked.

The person cocked an eyebrow. “Quiet.” He said, and placed him hand on her head.

Yuffie blinked a few times to see Leon. “Leon…don’t scare me like that!” She snapped.

Leon was confused but he didn’t show it. “What’s wrong with you?” He asked in his usual voice.

“Why would you care, you sound like you’re just asking because you’re bored.” She said, waving her hand off.

“Seriously, tell me. Did something happen just now?” Leon asked.

“No. Nothing happened. Nothing at all.” She said, and continued. “I was actually having a nice walk alone. Until you had to bother me.” She said, crossing her arms.

“So I disturbed you?” He asked.

“Yeah, you could say that. Yeah, you disturbed me.” Yuffie nodded.

“Well…” He said, “Sorry.” He spoke quietly, and walked away.

For some reason, Leon actually felt hurt. Why? He didn’t know.

And Yuffie felt guilty. Why did she push him away like that? He didn’t even do anything…

“Wait Leon! Sorry, I guess I’m not myself today.” She said, head bowed down.

Leon shrugged. “It’s ok. Why don’t you tell me.” He said.

Yuffie shook her head. “No, it’s just…nothing.” She said, because the reason she was like this was because of him.

Leon wanted to know, but he decided to let it go. “If you say so.” He said.

Yuffie nodded. She was glad he didn’t ask. She didn’t really feel like doing anything too.

Then, she saw something flash by their usual table. No one arrived yet. Leon wasn’t looking where the table was, so she was careful when she saw down. Leon took his usual spot, and Yuffie sat next to Leon, when next to her seat, was a letter, which was addressed to her!

She took it wondering who would send her a letter. She stood up, and Leon looked up at her. “I’m going to the toilet.” She said, and walked off.
………………………………………………………………………………………………
Leon felt that Yuffie wasn’t acting herself today. But he decided to let it go, because maybe it was one of her…mood swings… He shuddered to himself. No one arrived at the table yet, so he was just listening to his Ipod.

Sora and Riku came to the table. They saw Leon listening to his Ipod.
“Psst, Riku! He’s listening to music!” Sora whispered to Riku.

“Well, duh, I can see.” Said Riku, stating the obvious.

“Ugh, fine!” Sora said, sulking and sat on his seat. He was angry at Riku for making him look stupid.

“Hey Riku! Let’s do something to Leon!” He said, grinning.

Riku grinned too. “Yeah!!” He said, rubbing is hands.

Sora went behind Leon. He put his hand in front of Leon. “Yoohooo!!! Leoooon!!” He said.

Leon grabbed Sora’s hand. Sora yelped. Leon took off his headphones. “You know, I’m not blind. My eyes were open all the while.” He said nonchalantly.

“Oh, darn it! I didn’t see that!” Sora said.

Riku laughed uncontrollably. “Oh my god Sora! You’re…you’re… blind!!” He said, laughing.

“Hey!!” Sora said, angry. Then he saw a beautiful girl.

(Simple and Clean plays in the background.)

“Hey Sora!” Kairi said as she walked towards him.

Sora was drooling at Kairi. Kairi frowned. “Sora, that’s disgusting.” She said.

Sora snapped back to reality. “Huh? What? Oh…Hey Kairi!!” He said, and was about to give her a hug.

Kairi giggled. “Hey again!”

Then, Sora hugged her. Kairi was shocked. Riku was grinning like an idiot. Leon just listened to music again.

Kairi slowly hugged Sora back. She felt like she was in the land of happiness. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. She thought.

What the heck am I doing? Sora thought. Oh wait…I’m hugging Kairi!! Beat that, Mama Squad! I mean…Riku! He thought.

“S-Sora…you can let go now…” Kairi said quietly.

“Uh…yeah…hehe.” He said, scratching the back of his head. I can’t believe I did that….

Riku was prancing around Sora and Kairi. “Sora and Kairi, sitting on a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!” He sang.

Kairi had a vein popping out of her head. She punched Riku.

Riku fell and had a huge bump on his head. “Namine!!” He cried out.
…..
Namine’s ears perked up. Something is wrong…very…wrong… She thought, eyes hinting suspicion. Suspicious~~~

“Alright Namine, get outta here and eat your lunch.” Said Cid, in his usual voice.

Namine laughed. “Right Cid. You old man.” She said the last part quietly.

“Whad’you say?” He asked.

“Nothing!” She said cheerfully, and went out.

“Kids nowadays…” He muttered, as he waited for the next class to come for P.E.
…….
“Riku!! I’m here!!” Namine said while running, perkily.

“Oh no!! She got the perky attack!” Kairi said, gasping.

“Woah. It’s like…perky with…Namine. Scaree.” Sora said, shuddering.

“Namine! I missed you!” Riku said, running towards her too.

(Slow motion, people.)

“Oh they’re gonna hug, hug, hug…hug…” Sora said, waiting for the slow motion-ess to stop. “Hug already!” He yelled.

And finally, they hugged. “They hugged!!” Kairi said, clapping. Cloud and Aerith came. And they were panting. All eyes were on Cloud and Aerith.

“We did not kiss or do some shenanigans!” Cloud said, blushing.

Aerith nodded. “Go eat!” She yelled.

“Yes ma’am, going right now!” Everyone yelled except for Leon.

Leon got up slowly. “Have you seen Yuffie?” He asked.

“No...where did she go?” Aerith asked, worried.

Leon remembered that she said she was going to the toilet. “I guess she’s still in the toilet.” He said, shrugging.

“She takes that long in the toilet? What did we eat this morning?” Cloud asked Aerith.

“We ate…I forgot.” Aerith said.

“Ok. Well…maybe she’s up to that stage where she puts those weird make-ups or whatever you girls wear.” Cloud said. Silence came. The three of them knew that Yuffie would never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever wear make-up. Not in her life would she ever dare to wear make-up.

“Nahhhh.” Cloud said.

The three went to get food. Just after they left, Yuffie came and saw everyone wasn’t there. She knew they went to get the food, so she went to get some too.

“Hey Yuffie! What’s that in your hand?” Namine asked.

“Oh…nothing!” Yuffie said, laughing nervously, and she shoved the letter in her hand.

Leon saw what happened, and wanted to know what was in the letter. Suspicious~~~

What will happen to the group? Will Leon one day confess his love to Yuffie or will Yuffie do it? Will Cloud and Aerith one day marry? What is in that letter? Will Kairi and Sora confess as well? Will Riku eat a banana for lunch? Would Namine chew her chocolate milk straw? Find out the next chapter!!
………………………………………………………………………………………………
Author’s notes: I know, it was short, but I ran out of ideas. And the drama thing isn’t over yet. It’s like a short break for the people in the play. Reviews please!!

IchigoNeko

This is good. I've been reading it for a while...but I don't think I've ever posted here before. Great job, IceBlueWings! :)

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I had no idea FF characters had iPods! Great chapter!! Cant wait for the next!!

lv_kh0720

a new chap? finally!!! (go forget all the lackies, boy.)
Well IBW, if you soon get bored of the responsibility and stop continuing this fic, you can tell us so then, but it gonna be rain of tears right here.

Anyway, can't wait for the next chap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back