• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall

Author’s Notes: Forgive Me!!

Ok, I know I haven’t updated the story for quite some time, and it’s probably getting you a bit agitated, isn’t it? I’m a bad authoress. T.T

But, I may not be able to finish the chapter as fast as possible as I would want to, because my exams are coming up!! The worst ever possible thing in school. I hope everyone understands, I mean, you know how it is when exams come.

I know I’m not gonna pass with flying colors, but I gotta try!!

So I really need to say sorry for not posting the latest chapter, and not being able to finish it now because of the exams. But as soon as the exams finish, after a bit of partying, (Hehehe…) I’ll continue the story again. I also have some other stories to finish, but sadly, none could be done.

Sorry once again!! I feel terrible!! But please bear with me!

~IceBlooey~

Its really ok Icebluewings dont have to worry.We can understand it.Just feel free to write the fan fic no need to be overburdened ok.

Y

Yihazu

So are your exams done yet?
Sorry I am very anxious to read the next chappy.

PS. how did you do in the exams?

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Sorry, no...I'm only here to reply this post. I can't finish the next chapter yet, and my exams are starting next week. I gotta study, study and study now.

KingdomHeartsKid

Wow, I need to keep reading, yesterday, when I first started reading, I got through 46 pages waiting for more. So I will keep on reading until I catch up to this page. I just wanted to post to say how much of a fan I've become. Keep up the good work IBW!

KingdomHeartsKid

I agree with Sorarules13, School is a pain..........Like today we had fun friday which is a day where we either watch a movie or play games. If you were bad, you had DETENTION. Ah! Anyway, I got a refocus sheet cuz I was Evil, -smiles evilly- :)Nah, I wasn't evil, I had a toy out in class even though I wasn't playing with it, so she gave me a refocus sheet and I had to go to detention. Had to do a math packet. 0_o At least this is how much I hated my day at the pain in the neck school

Y

Yihazu

that sucks, well i hope you get flyin colours with all the studyin your duein, go ice!!!!!!

Y

Yihazu

lol, i can tell... Why, why has thy o'mighty one taketh away ones true love. how is one to liveth without ones love.

Anyway, i hope you did or do well ice, and that it is ova so we can devour more of your scrumpious fiction.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I finished my exams, now just give me at least a day, I'm going to write this chapter fast, I feel so bad for letting everyone wait for this chapter. And...I don't know if I actually did well for my exams....T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back