• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lets End This Please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What Is Your View On Soras Necklace?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JULIO VP

That wasn't a church; that was a station. Like, the Station of Sleep. It was his awakening, like Byronic Hero said.

srry i didnt now what to call it........and the music reminded me of a church

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
That coupled with mosaic pieces puzzled together on the ground. Even so, a six-year old could tell that it wouldn't come close to a church-esque appearance despite the artwork and BGM they used.

JULIO VP

That coupled with mosaic pieces puzzled together on the ground. Even so, a six-year old could tell that it wouldn't come close to a church-esque appearance despite the artwork and BGM they used.

Well that church school thing i was in didnt really help me in life..............ok that was random

JULIO VP

So random that it didn't help you prove your point.

i know right....................you mean the crown thing......................if you are thats my thouts on it im not trying to prove eny thing im just defending the idea

Muse

you look atrocious
What am I supposed to go "Hmmmmm... I'll think about it." for again?

Aqua's Keyblade looking like a crown? Well, that's not anything special. =/ There are a few Keyblades with a crown-like shape carved into them, such as the Kingdom Key. It has a crown.

JULIO VP

What am I supposed to go "Hmmmmm... I'll think about it." for again?

Aqua's Keyblade looking like a crown? Well, that's not anything special. =/ There are a few Keyblades with a crown-like shape carved into them, such as the Kingdom Key. It has a crown.

No Duhh...so it must have an important meaning or a slight meaning to it

Muse

you look atrocious
Not necessarily. It could be like that because that's how the Keyblade was made. Not everything in Kingdom Hearts has to have a secret meaning behind it.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Logic? Dude, the thread was talking about a possible main significance of a fashion accessory.

Multiple threads related to as such made it seem like as if it were a main key in the plotline, then, in the possible future, have a KH game revolve around such. Total BS. It would be just Sora running around trying to find his "precious" necklace, crying about it like a wuss, when he could just buy another one. No, Sora is not that type of character. It would be a waste of a plot in a game. Just because that crown Nomura made became some sort of meme symbol in the game just as he did with the heartless and etc., that doesn't mean it has a direct connection to the story that'll unexpectedly make the player go "OMG WOW" in front of his/her TV screen. It's just like that thread that had someone "notice" that the buckles that VAT were wearing on their chests resembled the heartless emblems. And everyone knows how that turned out.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
And I'm going to Iridium so that this thread can live up to its name; "Let's End This Please!"

JULIO VP

ok im givin you rep for a good discution (but its not over)

also crown also means "living branches of a tree"

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Wait, Not before I have my say.
I believe it has some importance, But not to the main plot. And I would like to state that I Completely disagree with JULIO about this. If only because Kingdom Hearts has absolutely Nothing to do with church, even if some people treat it like a religion.

Secondly. This item Obviously has significant value TO SORA, It Definitely has an affect on him, I mean..

-He wears it as a necklace
-It appears when he opens gates to other worlds.
-Roxas drew it without knowing why
-Namine had a picture of it
-It appears on him in Almost every form (Not in atlantica)

It must have some great meaning to him, which means that, As he is the protagonist, it will Eventually come up. It Will have some purpose eventually, even if it's just to Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back