• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lets End This Please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What Is Your View On Soras Necklace?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightprince10

I hope that this thread will not only help Khinsider As a whole but will relieve a massive amount of stress from both mods and frustrated members.
Many of us have seen at least one if not many Threads on soras necklace. Yes guys this is about soras necklace! Anyways, I think its about time we ended this war against these threads that i know many of you hate with a passion. On the above poll I want everyones honest opinion on whether or not Soras Necklace will be of any importance to the main plot.
As stated in my first chunk of writing this is for the benefit of my fellow members and their constant head pain. May this thread be the final factor in deciding on what the majority of members think on this topic.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
This won't do anything. People will just make new threads about it. I'll leave this open for now in case legitimate discussion brews up, but if not, well =/

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
It would probably help if you gave your position on the matter.

Or maybe you did, that shit was kind of painful to read.

Twilightprince10

It would probably help if you gave your position on the matter.

Or maybe you did, that shit was kind of painful to read.

LOL! Sorry About That. Too many thoughts and only one thread to release them! I chose #3. To me it seems the design has come up so many times that coincidence is not an option for me. It may not have a thing to do with the main plot but its such an enigmatic item to me!

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
The only way that that necklace would have any significance is if it decided to suddenly sprout a chain that'll let it connect to the keyblade, whereby it shall make an entirely new keyblade that means a whole hell of a lot more than the necklace.

Either way, it holds no importance to the plot.

It's just a necklace. It was probably given to him by Riku at a tender young age. I would have said family, but they're not important in KH.

Muse

you look atrocious
It's just a necklace. How could it have any importance? It's about as important as his shoes or his puffy pants; they're there but without any particular significance other than it's part of his outfit.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Not to be picky but, Sora's cloths do have plot significance in a way. In Kingdom Hearts 2 his cloths allowed him to activate drive forms. Also I do agree that it's not that important though. It's only a necklace.

Awards
It's a recurring symbol (Sora's necklace, Sora's KH2 gateway opening scenes, transitions between Hollow Bastion areas, KH2FM collectibles, etc). It has no significance to the plot whatsoever at the moment.

Whether or not it would become relevant depends entirely on the creators of the game. We don't have any evidence for or against the idea. So long as the possibility is there, people should feel free to speculate over it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'd personally be really miffed if it's just a reoccuring symbol. I mean, KK/IKK? I might've been able to shrug it off in KH2 because it was something Sora was doing when opening the Paths, but still. They went as far as push it into Re:CoM too and then Roxas drew it along with the Nobodies and Heartless' symbols.
Either it's important, or I just wanna know where Sora got it from that he'd give it that much importance :\

Vasquez

Awards
Hmmm I wonder if Sora's mom is a MILF?

But, back on topic that shizzz is just blingbling.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
It's much too reoccurring to be coincedence, I doubt it's important to the plot, but I DO hope it has some value. Otherwise it means that Nomura has an unhealthy obsession with Crowns.... Methinks Freud would indicate an Ego complex

Muse

you look atrocious
I agree with Insomniac. It's just part of his costume. It doesn't necessarily mean it'll hold any great importance. It's Sora's attempt at bling. >.>

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's just an aesthetic choice Nomura decided to throw on as a main theme to KH.
That's really about it...and no I'm not going to close this thread lol.

KaoriKix

Significant to Sora as a defining symbol, maybe, but not important to the plot. It's sort of like Riku's pretty muscles and Kairi's rapidly shrinking skirts. Trademarks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back