• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let's Draw

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Nice! It's really colorful and vivid! I like the details in it too. ;)

Thank you for very much! I try my best.

for_ki_akushu_bakudan_by_ienzo628-datd9ti.jpg

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
That's really cool! I really like the red in it. That blonde-haired character looks angry but cute. :p

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
That's really cool! I really like the red in it. That blonde-haired character looks angry but cute. :p

That is Deidara from Naruto Shippuden.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's been some time since I uploaded a picture of Mheetu, my cat. He's going to be three in March and this was taken around Christmas time.

Last edited:

Chuuya

Awards
I knew it! I knew he was from Naruto! I just couldn't put my finger on what his name was. xD

Chuuya

Awards
I know what you mean lol. I wish you good luck on it! :)

Chuuya

Awards
Both look great! First one is very colorful, drawings can be great in colors. I really like the second drawing! :p

Chuuya

Awards
Man I haven't watched Danny Phantom in such a long time! :eek:
I really like the drawing Dreaded, the different designs and colors look really well done. :)

Chuuya

Awards
^ Well then he has no taste! Cause that looks absolutely fine Dreaded. The animal in the background I could never draw to be honest, it would take me awhile if I did. And the kid also looks adorable, I like how you did his eyes. :)

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
^ Well then he has no taste! Cause that looks absolutely fine Dreaded. The animal in the background I could never draw to be honest, it would take me awhile if I did. And the kid also looks adorable, I like how you did his eyes. :)
Well, that was the snake creature thing. He was upset because it looked like a monster and not at all human, but I am not going to drag his name through the mud.

The cat thing is Kilala from Inuyasha and so is the little boy in the picture, who is Sango and Miroku's son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back