• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let's do Something Crazy!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Hey I went to scroll down to Literature to check my thread when I scrolled down to far. I went to the very bottum. I noticed that a record breaking Forum members on was 5-11-08. I think we should try to break the record every month. Should we do it?

Apollo

Silver Member
Hey I went to scroll down to Literature to check my thread when I scrolled down to far. I went to the very bottum. I noticed that a record breaking Forum members on was 5-11-08. I think we should try to break the record every month. Should we do it?

Can't be done! I was part of a group trying to do that and it failed really bad.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, if you get the entire forum on in on it, you'll succeed, but you'll have to wait a good while befor trying again.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Well, if you get the entire forum on in on it, you'll succeed, but you'll have to wait a good while befor trying again.

I know. Spread the word. If they're up to it have them post here.Once we have a thousand we'll give it a try. Let's PM everyone! We probaly won't do it till September maybe, maybe August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back