• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lets discuss this "inexperience"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I just wonder now that Ven and his connection to Sora is fully thought of that Nomura will say it's Ven.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
He's been practicing swordsplay since a little kid to the point of sephiroth commenting his mastery of the keyblade.
Sephiroth only commented that he has some skill, he didnt say anything about Sora mastering the Keyblade.
And the reason as to why I believe that Sora is inexperienced than TAV is because they were actually trained to become Keyblade masters, Sora on the other hand was only play fighting with friends

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
sigh..that's not the expirience i talked about. and ventus played with sticks at one point too! then he upgraded to terra's wooden keyblade. seriosuly the stick excuse is dumb.

and how do you knwo he isn't well expirienced? kh1-kh2 is enough expirience.

Yeah that's right. Except he actualyl HAD a master before that. Then had ANOTHER master after playing with his sticks. Sora didn't have shit except 5 other kids that he hit with sticks. So no it isn't dumb.

I didn't say he wasn't experienced I said he isn't a well expereinced keyblade wielder. TAV had ME to teach them how to do things. And that apprenticeship probably lasted for a LONG while. One of them is even a master. Sora has one year tops experience with the keyblade(remember you cant count COM)

Xenin

Banned
I just remembered something Xigbar said..and I peraphrase of course.

Xigbar- "You don't look like you're half the hero the others were." and "I guess that must be why the Keyblade chose you. But MAN, did it pick a dud this time." lol

Dowhax

Bronze Member
You can count Com, his memories of Com are still in his heart.

tenchi ryu

Sephiroth only commented that he has some skill, he didnt say anything about Sora mastering the Keyblade.
And the reason as to why I believe that Sora is inexperienced than TAV is because they were actually trained to become Keyblade masters, Sora on the other hand was only play fighting with friends
Yes they were trained....but in the end....We all know Sora is the Neo of the KH universe....just because you were trained more and have more knowledge on you craft doesn't mean you are better than the person. Morpheus was the "master" of the matrix world, but that didn't stop NEO from pwnage....same with Sora and TAV

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I feel alot of people don't give Xemnas and Ansem SOD enough credit. I don't see why people feel MX is SO much stronger than his split heartless and nobody. Hasn't it been proven that a nobody is usually stronger than its original human form? MX I don't believe is super duper strong, but its his deception that makes him dangerous. But If sora and company can beat him TWICE, but TAV couldn't....I don't see how you feel TAV are superior to sora

There are three entire threads worth of proof that a few of us have provided, explaining just how and why they are stronger than Sora. Particularly the bit about BBS having the purpose to show just how different it is between one who has received proper training and one who hasn't (confirmed in an interview). BBS proved that more than enough, and we really can use Megaflare, Transcendence, and all those other crazy things to support it.

Silverslide

You can count Com, his memories of Com are still in his heart.

That doesn't matter. He doesn't remember his time there so he doesnt remember his techniques there. Even if they are in his heart he has no access to them.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Yes they were trained....but in the end....We all know Sora is the Neo of the KH universe....just because you were trained more and have more knowledge on you craft doesn't mean you are better than the person. Morpheus was the "master" of the matrix world, but that didn't stop NEO from pwnage....same with Sora and TAV

As of now, yes, TAV are probably stronger than Sora. (I'm mainly trying to argue that they're not stronger by a large margin). However by the end of the KH series, or possibly even by KH3, Sora will more than likely become stronger due to plot-related reasons. The main thing holding Sora back is he doesn't fully realize a Keyblade's capabilities, which will be null if/when he meets up with TAV.

Either way, people are giving Sora's friends way too much credit in terms of their effectiveness compared to Sora's.

tenchi ryu

That doesn't matter. He doesn't remember his time there so he doesnt remember his techniques there. Even if they are in his heart he has no access to them.
Thats the ENTIRE POINT of limit form, accessing those forgotten techniques

As of now, yes, TAV are probably stronger than Sora. (I'm mainly trying to argue that they're not stronger by a large margin). However by the end of the KH series, or possibly even by KH3, Sora will more than likely become stronger due to plot-related reasons. The main thing holding Sora back is he doesn't fully realize a Keyblade's capabilities, which will be null if/when he meets up with TAV.

Either way, people are giving Sora's friends way too much credit in terms of their effectiveness compared to Sora's.

I about 90% agree with you.... when I argue about sora being better than TAV, I only mean by a slight margin. I also feel once he learns the keyblade secrets....he will be deadly....I just hate it when people make sora seem completely inferior to TAV when I feel he could take them one on one in his current kh2 all drives forms ready state

Dowhax

Bronze Member
That's not true, at the end of com either Namine or Sora said that he can regain his memories of com when he remembers the promise he made to Namine, or something to that extent.

Silverslide

I mean for the MOST part, COM sora had most of the same moves as kh1, just stronger

So then whats your point? Limit form is just Soras KH1 variation. You cant say its COM because we see the same moves in that game too

tenchi ryu

So then whats your point? Limit form is just Soras KH1 variation. You cant say its COM because we see the same moves in that game too
I'm debating the point you said about him not being able to use those techniques....Kh1 or COM, ragnarok is ragnarok, and he couldn't use it until he accessed him Limit Form

Silverslide

I'm debating the point you said about him not being able to use those techniques....Kh1 or COM, ragnarok is ragnarok, and he couldn't use it until he accessed him Limit Form

But Sora kept the memories of what happened in KH1. So that is where he is getting those techniques from... unless I am missing your point.

tenchi ryu

But Sora kept the memories of what happened in KH1. So that is where he is getting those techniques from... unless I am missing your point.
Yea the point I'm trying to make was all about techniques, that whatever that he lost, limit form provides that....I understand he still doesn't remember COM, but when it comes to techniques, he doesn't necessarily NEED to remember COM. Apparently he must have forgotten moves from kh1 as well since he doesn't do things like dodge roll and etc, but I also know this is some part Nomura's and the developer's fault

Silverslide

Yea the point I'm trying to make was all about techniques, that whatever that he lost, limit form provides that....I understand he still doesn't remember COM, but when it comes to techniques, he doesn't necessarily NEED to remember COM. Apparently he must have forgotten moves from kh1 as well since he doesn't things like dodge roll and etc, but I also know this is some part Nomura's fault

He does dodge roll in limit form though.

Sora has WAY more advanced techniques he learned in COM via Sleights. But he forgets them all.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I just remembered something Xigbar said..and I peraphrase of course.

Xigbar- "You don't look like you're half the hero the others were." and "I guess that must be why the Keyblade chose you. But MAN, did it pick a dud this time." lol

This and the fact that Jiminy's Journal said about Lingering Sentiment in KH2FM was "His keyblade skills are far superior to that of Sora's."
These 2 quotes alone are proof enough that TAV are stronger than Sora.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Just saying, the card based system in CoM was to symbolize all of Sora's memories (by all, we can now include Ven's, whose memories were mixed together with Sora's, from what Data Namine says in coded) being jumbled up.

This and the fact that Jiminy's Journal said about Lingering Sentiment in KH2FM was "His keyblade skills are far superior to that of Sora's."
These 2 quotes alone are proof enough that TAV are stronger than Sora.

I'm pretty sure that's been mentioned several times already. Funny how it's also been ignored every single time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back