• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let's discuss the panel system!! (max lvl 24?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuego6

I was looking at the translation scans and I noticed that there is a "LVL up" item, and the max of them is 24. It appears you do not level up using experience points. Instead you use items to put in your panel.

Though I can only assume you put them in your panel, maybe they are one time use, though that wouldn't explain why you could hold only 24. Though that isn't to say you can't upgrade the max limit of items.

Oh and about using fire only 3 times. Is that only 3 times per world or per encounter with an enemy? This system is starting to remind me of the draw ability in FFVIII except I don't think you can draw from stuff in 358/2 days

03t.jpg

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Honestly, I'm confused about it myself. But I get the gist of it...sort of.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I assume you can only have a certain number of panels, but, after a battle you can go in and switch the panels depending on your needs. I can't imagine only using high-jump twice per level.

I don't know. It's all very odd looking.

A

Audo

I'd assume it would be per mission.

I assume you can only have a certain number of panels, but, after a battle you can go in and switch the panels depending on your needs. I can't imagine only using high-jump twice per level.

I don't know. It's all very odd looking.
The high-jump thing is different. It isn't saying you can only jump twice. It is saying by putting more highjump panels, you can jump higher. It doesnt have a limited number of uses though.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I only get the LVL up part. Everything else I don't get o_o;

So do these level up thingies send you to the next level? Then what's experience points for? *is very confuzzled -_-*

Using fire 3 times per world sounds too limited. Probably per mission.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
It could be like Attack Up or whatever from KH1

(or rare candy from Pokemon... but I don't know on that one)

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
They don't explain it so this is just my guess, but I assume the level up panels level up the strength of items/accessories/abiities/etc, but then again you do receive panels at the end of a mission so maybe you have to earn them like a level up. Who knows, hopefully they'll be another article explaining it.

Joe_Keybladerz

The Panel System, its a fresh idea and I think its gonna work. I always learn how to use different systems in games when I play them a lot. Don't worry, everyone will know how to use the Panel System once we're familiar with it.

A

Audo

I like what they're doing. I prefer the Panel System and it's set up with magic over the MP bars. It makes things more of a challenge.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Looks like a fusion of CoM's Cards and the original gameplay. I dont see what's not to get.

SleepingDragoon

I was looking at the translation scans and I noticed that there is a "LVL up" item, and the max of them is 24. It appears you do not level up using experience points. Instead you use items to put in your panel.

Though I can only assume you put them in your panel, maybe they are one time use, though that wouldn't explain why you could hold only 24. Though that isn't to say you can't upgrade the max limit of items.

Oh and about using fire only 3 times. Is that only 3 times per world or per encounter with an enemy? This system is starting to remind me of the draw ability in FFVIII except I don't think you can draw from stuff in 358/2 days

03t.jpg

Hopefully an ingame tutorial (if there is one) will explain it all...

A

Audo

There will most definitely be a tutorial. They dont just add a new system and expect people to figure it out on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back