• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lets Clear Something Up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I am sick of people posting threads asking when KH2 is coming out and people posting threads saying they know when! Most of what we're seeing is purely just speculation but still there is no point. The fact is we shouldn't even be thinking about KH2 release date before FFXII is released.

Square Enix's top priority at the moment is FFXII, so until it is released in Japan, forget about any release dates for KH2. Okay?

Last edited:

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Hey, I have an idea:

N00bs, shut the f**k up about when the release date is because we obviously don't know! We don't work for SE, and if we did we wouldn't be able to tell you.

Have a nice day.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
That's right althogh I got an issue Disney Adventures magazine and they were clearing up release date things for some titles like: new Legend of Zelda game comes out this fall, KH2 due out this fall, Mario Baseball comes out around the time of the World series, Xbox2 will come out before Gamecube2 and PS3(yes i said PS3), and Sony PSP comes out this month.

and here is how I back up my evidence... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/smole/PROOF101.jpg

take that!

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Keyblade Shards said:
Hey, I have an idea:

N00bs, shut the f**k up about when the release date is because we obviously don't know! We don't work for SE, and if we did we wouldn't be able to tell you.

Have a nice day.

ya i go with him. anyone working with Disney Interactive and/or SE would be fired in a matter of 1/2 a second if they posted on a forum or message board regarding anything about release date and/or game info

Last edited:

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I wouldn't be thinking about it all since there are others games than KH2 and FF12 in this world, esspecially since most reliable sources say both games are scheduled to release sometime in the fall or winter of this year.

T

titusx04

yeah we shouldn be worried when its gonna come out but though gamespot said it would come out in september 16

I_Walk_Alone_87

BHK (Unknown) said:
That's right althogh I got an issue Disney Adventures magazine and they were clearing up release date things for some titles like: new Legend of Zelda game comes out this fall, KH2 due out this fall, Mario Baseball comes out around the time of the World series, Xbox2 will come out before Gamecube2 and PS3(yes i said PS3), and Sony PSP comes out this month.

and here is how I back up my evidence... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/smole/PROOF101.jpg

take that!

You can barely read it. Why don't you tell us what it says. And gamespot doesnt' no anything. I looked on all game sites, there dates change so many times it's not funny. One time they said it was going to come out last year and look what happen. I even seen sites that say it's going to come out next spring of 06. So don't beilve what people tell you, cause 9/10 there wrong.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
here is how the KH2 article of the page goes:

Q, Why is Kingdom Hearts II taking so long?

A, Because it's more than just a sequel. As the game's director, Testuya Nomura, recently said, "We actually recreated the game engine from scratch. It's 100 percent new." Due out this fall the game feature an older Sora alongside a new cast of Disney characters, including Mulan!

Oblivion Joint

Website
www.woodberry.org
well it's obvious that some people aren't subscribers to game magazines so this is why i am going to clear up the confusion for both the folks living in U.S. and in the U.K.

Alright, the set dates for when the release of KH2 can be found on this site for UK
http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=PT1489&title=kingdom_hearts_2
As for when it comes out in the U.S., which we all know will be the best version, can be found at this site: http://ps2.ign.com/articles/357/357715p1.html

And for those too lazy to check the links the dates are as follows:
U.S. September 17th, 2005 .....4 days before my B-Day!!! Woot !!!
U.K. March 24th, 2005......months before my B-Day!!!! Blah Blah!!!
I strongly recommend that people get both versions. If you are obessed with the game just like me =) cuz we all know waiting has done a great deal to us already, then get the freakin game...PRE-ORDER!!!:eek:

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
Oblivion Joint said:
well it's obvious that some people aren't subscribers to game magazines so this is why i am going to clear up the confusion for both the folks living in U.S. and in the U.K.

Alright, the set dates for when the release of KH2 can be found on this site for UK[/color][/font]
http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=PT1489&title=kingdom_hearts_2
[color=redU.K. March 24th, 2005......months before my B-Day!!!! Blah Blah!!
[/QUOTE]

Be very, very careful with these pretties. COM hasn't been released over here in Britain, so from what I know, March 24th is apparantly the date for the release of COM over here...I know you're trying your best, for all I know, it could be...but just be careful about raising the hopes of us Brits, we have crumpets.

Emral

Bronze Member
Oblivion Joint said:

U.S. September 17th, 2005 .....4 days before my B-Day!!! Woot !!!
I do wish that was real... and I have one thing to say.. thats on my B-day... UNLUCKALY, I live in Canada, Canada gets releases 2 days after the U.S'es releases... yay?

But I wouldnt rely on that, because your links are broken, or you wrote them wrong.

IGN isnt always right, and remember, release dates are set, fine, but they always get pushed back. An example is Prince of persia: Warrior Within, on my poster it says November, but it came out on December

It might/will be released 1 day to 1 month from the date that SE releases(When and if they release it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back