• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let's Be Friends

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxas-XIII

Okay, it's come to my attention that i havent really been speaking to everyone and i havent made many friends. So, i thought i'd make this and get to know some of you some more and possibly make more friends :D
So, come on, say something about yourself and let's see if we have anything in common ^^

I love rock music, Evanescence being my all time favourite rock band.
I love watching animes like Soul Eater and Elfen Lied.
I love creative writing and i can be a little bit crazy at times.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I did like Evanescence at point in time, but I haven't really cared much for anime since Toonami. (not the era of Thomas 4, but Tom 2 or 3.. I think..) Anyhow, I don't think these threads are such a good idea and usually get closed because of various issues, but I could be wrong. I still recall the last thread like this getting closed, because people would rather become friends with people who don't make threads like this or something. (It makes the Original Poster sound desperate or something.)

Oriax

Evanescence are awesome :D Just like Paramore and Nightwish ^^
I haven't watched those but I like DN Angel :D
And yes :p

Roxas-XIII

I did like Evanescence at point in time, but I haven't really cared much for anime since Toonami. (not the era of Thomas 4, but Tom 2 or 3.. I think..) Anyhow, I don't think these threads are such a good idea and usually get closed because of various issues, but I could be wrong. I still recall the last thread like this getting closed, because people would rather become friends with people who don't make threads like this or something. (It makes the Original Poster sound desperate or something.)

haha im not desperate im just trying to be friendly is all

Hey I'm Max And I listen to alot of rock music also.
Do you play any instruments?

lol unfortunately i dont play any rock music instruments. I play piano which is in some rock music but it isnt very rocky :p

Evanescence are awesome :D Just like Paramore and Nightwish ^^
I haven't watched those but I like DN Angel :D
And yes :p
awesome :D i liked DNAngel myself - but i never got to see the end because of school work >.<

welcome to khharmony
huh? lol

Yes, yes, yes, yes. Same with me.... <3
creative writing FTW! XP

Rix

:)
Awards
It's still other ways tomake friends though. Be active and post in threads, send a PM/VM to a person you feel that you can become friends with, or join tjeir fanclub if they have any.

But Hi :D

Roxas-XIII

Yeah, I haven't actually seen the ending either due to college -.-

education sucks XD

Hey some rocking bands have piano in them like in alot of pink floyd songs.
I play guitar :D

i tried to learn guitar but totally failed XP - my hands went weird around the strings lol - but apparently im a natural at piano so ive been learning it for the past year and a half and im doing quite well :D

Khmax

i tried to learn guitar but totally failed XP - my hands went weird around the strings lol - but apparently im a natural at piano so ive been learning it for the past year and a half and im doing quite well :D
Nice, I tried the piano for a little didn't work out for me :p
It took a good year to actually get guitar basics but now after 3 years im learning songs easily :D

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?

Rock and Evanescence both = awesomeness!!!

Never heard of those anime but I like Naruto, Bleach, and Inuyasha

I'm not much of a creative writer unless it's poetry....But I do love to draw.

I am crazy like.....alot XD

I'll be your friend ^^

Back