• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lethal Flame where is it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I have been wondering but where can I get the Lethal Flame move, I think its the one where Sora stops time and then attacks the enemies.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
no i think you gotta unlock it with rewards card in a world, srry for the stupidness but try gamespot for the hints and cheats thing, its always helped meh and read the faqs fi they don't show it, but wait are you talking about gba version?
or ps2 version?
ik theres different sections but sometimes people post em in different ones?

my-little-goth

i was just wondering why are there a lot of people saying that the three new characters in kh3 are the parents of sora, riku, and kiari????

Izayoi

galactic cancer
i was just wondering why are there a lot of people saying that the three new characters in kh3 are the parents of sora, riku, and kiari????

Wrong section, wrong information, wrong everything. I suggest fixing that.

Also, I don't belive Lethal Frame is even in the GBA CoM. I think that I got it in the PS2 version via a chest.

Aria

braver by the minute
Wrong section and why are you posting this on this thread?:confused:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I was talking about KH Re CoM, I saw it on youtube, but so I should go check the faqs section?

duuuf08

you get the move by leveling up. instead of a Rewards Card to open a Rewards room, i ALWAYS get my first time card after beating the winnie the pooh mini game where you fly up the tree and collect all the honey orbs. you have to collect ALL honey orbs. pretty easy tho. :eek:)

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Lethal Frame it's actually called. They made a spelling error. Lethal Frame as in, Lethal Frames of time. You learn it as you level up.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
you get the move by leveling up. instead of a Rewards Card to open a Rewards room, i ALWAYS get my first time card after beating the winnie the pooh mini game where you fly up the tree and collect all the honey orbs. you have to collect ALL honey orbs. pretty easy tho. :eek:)

I'll take your word thanks man, I can't wait to unlock the move to use.

kh=epicness

o i luvvv tht move when ever i was way to low a lvl to beat an org member tht was wat saved my ass id get raped and instead of jus lvling i put a bunch of cards in so i can do tht move lol

im pretty sure you get in a rewards room, im thinking destiny islands or twilight town? maybe even hollow bastion.. i don't really remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back