• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

let us get one thing straight here!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Dive Sora

this is a theory not a spoiler not my theory alone but many people on the forms this is like a kh3 theory thread.
For the secret video:

One of the knights is clearly a woman; you can tell by her breasts, hips, and the way she carries herself.

After the credits roll in KH2, Sora, Riku, and Kairi recieve a letter from the King, leaving Kingdom Hearts wide open for a sequel that follows the normal timeline. Although some things Nomura said contradict this, it is entirely possible that the three knights are Sora, Riku, and Kairi carrying out the King's request.

We never really learned what that place was near the ocean, that we saw at the beginning and ending of KH2. This place could be explained a little more thouroghly (sp?), and made more playable.

Where will Disney tie into all of this? It is a core part of the KH series, and would not be taken out. I know that Disney wasn't seen in ASAS and DD, but it was present in KH2. People need to think about where Disney will come into play, and what impact it will have on the game.

MEMORY of Xehanort suggests that the next game happens in the future, though it could be near or far (time-wise) from the KH2 ending. The word "memory" implies that the events in the final KH2 scenes already took place.

(Dare I say it?) Zexion was never fully covered, and he is still shrouded in mystery. Clearly referencing someone tied to the Organization (Memory of Xehanort) leaves the path open for other members and their past human counterparts, especially Zexion/Ienzo.

If the next KH installment took place in the past, how would the characters move from world to world? The meteor shower in KH1 (when Kairi came to the island and Sora and Riku were kids) is when the walls dividing the worlds first came down, and Gummi materials came into existance. We have yet to see another source of intergalactic travel.

Sora, Riku, and Mickey's Keyblades were RUSTY AND ABANDONED-LOOKING, which hints that this next game happens after they were deceased or no longer needed their Keyblades. Although it slightly contradicts what I said before about Sora, Riku, and Kairi being the knights, it almost solidifies the theory that this game happens in the future.

here is another one:
Xehanort/Keyblade Theory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, there were several reason I believe this, most are pretty Ok I guess, but I am convinced that Xehanort was a Keyblade master ...

Here's why:

He has no memories of his past, and it was indicated his past will play a role in
KH3, in which there will be a Keyblade War.

In Ansem's Reports, he states that he is baffled as to how Xehanort unlocked the Door in the bowls of Hollow Bastion, but dismisses it without so much as a theory by saying that it is too late for any more conclusions, that it would be pointless, and time is too little now ... leaving it wide open for KH3, in which I'm certain there will be mention of it.

Xehanort, with his Heartless being the main villain of KH1 and opposing the current Keyblade master, Sora, has deep root in the series, and his past in enshrouded in mystery. This leads me to the conclusion that perhaps Xehanort has some history with the Keyblade, even if he doesn't remember. After all, Ansem did say upon finding him that his abilities were remarkable, perhaps even beyond human, and though this may pertain to Birth by Sleep, it could also point to a link to the Keyblades.

here are mine:
mega kh3 theory!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you now about the secret video at the end of kh2. there are the 3 keyblade weilders which i think that they are roxas sora and sora's nothing.

usually when a person gets carried away with darkness his heart becomes a heartless his body a nobody his soul a nothing so where is sora's nothing.

heart=heartless
body=nobody
soul=nothing

heart=sora
body=roxas
soul=new character

oh and roxas's name is actually (sora x) if you rearange the letters.

Re: thoughts on secret ending and kh3 (spoilers!)

noumura maybe lying just to keep our hopes down and then make it high again by adding the old sora riku and kairi do not forget donald and goofy who is going to replace them give me any two characters in diseny who could replace them.
maybe kh3 is going to have riku and kairi as sub characters do not forget kairis keyblade in kh2 she did not even ask riku about it this means that she may went into the challenge of hearts before or maybe while she stayed in sora's heart she lerned how to control the keyblade.oh and one more thing i just saw a picture of sora in his black cloth at the deep jungle the tarzan world this suggest that kh3 has sora as a main character.the keyblades can never choose a weilder except ther true ones. tell me your oponion to my theory.

FELL FREE TO POST YOUR THEORYS IT WOULD BE APPERCIATED!!!
OH ONE MORE THING ANYONE WHO SAYS THIS BELONGS TO THE SPOILER SECTION MY ANSWER TO HIM/HER IT IS A THEORY YOU JACKASS!!!!!

OH AND THANK YOU FOR ENTERING THIS THERAD.

HeartofTwilight

Noumura said, i beilive, that the three worriors we new charecters so they can't be sora or any other people from the other games. I do like the idea of playing with Riku and Kiari insted of Donald and Goofy, but i doubt it will happen that way...

BeastlyKillaKreg

haha. you took two posts from my thread and added 2 paragraphs of crap. but that's ok, your new. and in KH2 it says that a nobody is made up of the forgotten body AND soul. and someone told me in the thread you copied and pasted from that sora is not one of the knights. and in the end of KH2, roxas "fuses" w/ sora, so they are one again. so your theory just went *fart sound.* sorry, dont wanna sound like an ass, but....

edit: oh, and you said you agreed that at least one knight is a woman, yet you said the knights could be sora, roxas, and a new character that is part of sora (all, hopefully, being men.)

HandsomeAnsem32

*sigh* nOOb. Welcome ot the forum. And try not to post things that have already been posted.Also try and look for a thread on KH 3. There are many already. ;)
On another note Nomura already said that the 3 armored knights are new characters. ;)

DarkKeira16

Man i dont even think Nomura knows exactly what the three armored characters represent.Maybe he just made them and then later on he'll come up with something about them.Some kinda link to the last 2 kingdom hearts games.So then,Those Three nights could be anyone.New Characters,Old characters.Nobody can have a solid conclusion right now.Its way too early for that.

Kingblader9

That was too long so i didn't read it all.
but Zexion is obviosly gonna be in there. those without souls are definitly not gonna be called nothings( no offence but thats stupid.)
and i do agree but sora said lets go on one more adventure which probably means nothing but it may mean disney isnt gona be in KH3. which means roxas is gonna be in KH3 sora, riku, and kairi will probablly be the playable ones.

Walking_In_Dawn

Actually ,Nomura stated the Knights were completly new characters. Furthermore, the soul is never seperated from the body, merely the heart from the two. I believe it is stated somewhere that if the soul were to leave the vessel (body) the being would perish. Only the heart may leave, and nothing more.

fede

DarkKeira16 said:
Man i dont even think Nomura knows exactly what the three armored characters represent.Maybe he just made them and then later on he'll come up with something about them.Some kinda link to the last 2 kingdom hearts games.So then,Those Three nights could be anyone.New Characters,Old characters.Nobody can have a solid conclusion right now.Its way too early for that.

if he didn't know what he was doing then why would he put a dragon in the video and someone coming up to the three armored characters. that there would be something to hard to just make up in the future.

BeastlyKillaKreg

fede said:
if he didn't know what he was doing then why would he put a dragon in the video and someone coming up to the three armored characters. that there would be something to hard to just make up in the future.

was there a dragon in the secret ending? i watched it like 11 times today and didnt see one..... what am i missing?

A.FIRE.INSIDE

Yea it's called an anagram for the names of the Organization members ( Rearrange origanal name and add X somewhere)

And yea it's a big confusion until the end.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The 3 knights are brand new people. This was explained by Nomura. But he never said anything about the forth knight that was approaching the 3 Knights. I think that whole cutscene taking place in the past but you could also consider it in the future also is, garbage. He was probably trying to confuse us with the cutscene and never telling us about the forth knight. It could be anyone. Hey that Knight could be a person that is closer then you think.

fede

The Conquerer said:
The 3 knights are brand new people. This was explained by Nomura. But he never said anything about the forth knight that was approaching the 3 Knights. I think that whole cutscene taking place in the past but you could also consider it in the future also is, garbage. He was probably trying to confuse us with the cutscene and never telling us about the forth knight. It could be anyone. Hey that Knight could be a person that is closer then you think.

the one that was approaching the other three is not a night. if you look at him well, he has a cloack like the organization 13.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
fede said:
the one that was approaching the other three is not a night. if you look at him well, he has a cloack like the organization 13.

He may not be a Knight at all. But if you look closely is shows that he has a cape dragging on the ground behind him.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
It did look more like a cape than a cloak. It looks to me in a closer look...a dress. I could be wrong but weren't the two knights on both sides look more like girls instead of one boy and one girl? Another thing I noticed too is that the knight in the middle as he was standing alone looked as his nobody came back into his body. Does anyone think this?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
SharinganBlue said:
It did look more like a cape than a cloak. It looks to me in a closer look...a dress. I could be wrong but weren't the two knights on both sides look more like girls instead of one boy and one girl? Another thing I noticed too is that the knight in the middle as he was standing alone looked as his nobody came back into his body. Does anyone think this?

I think they were trying to make it look good with the special effects.

EDIT: Those 2 probably are girls. They walk like girls. One has a woman shape. But I am not sure about the other one though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back