• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let The Sparks Fly!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
So hey. This is the first thread/battle i'll be doing in the Battles section, and just to get used to things, which shouldn't take long, im making this an open battle for me, and 2 others. I'll go ahead and get right to the location and all that jazz.

Dense Forest: Tall trees going on for miles. That's all you see. Many insects cover the trees, ground, and even the air. In the direct center is a small open grass covered area, having the only drinkable water for miles.

Type: Melee

Okay. I'll post my character once I get two others. I look forward to seeing who the other to fighters will be.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I'll fight if you'll have me.

I'm gonna be using my old character I technically gave away, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I used her again. :)

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Yeah, you can fight. Now we wait for one more person.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
My template then.

Name- Ankuko

Age- Appears to be around... 17

Gender- Female

Personality- Ankuko has a very... Kind mind, and as such follows, a kind personality. A fun sense of humor comes with this all, one that has made her toy with her brother constantly. A fun sense of humor that makes her change town's chickens to toys. One that has changed her own looks, making her beautiful to all.

Appearance- She looks to be a beautiful young girl, wrapped in flowing green clothes. Nothing looks wrong, or evil about her. Her red dress flows with her bodies movements, and her lush red hair never seems to stop. Her hair is the darkest black ever seen, swirling as she spins. Her green eyes seem to pierce the soul of any to see her, while her red eyes seems to pierce the soul of any to see her. Her, her, her, her...

Bio- She has no s-solid-tangible history... All her past-life-history is gone-disappeared-changed. She...-saved-rescued her family besides her brother-twin-self. She carried-helped him constantly-never. She's demolished-built whole cities-towns. She's... Helped-saved countless millions. She's bribed-tricked the gods-demons into allowing her to endlessly cycle the reincarnation process, that it cannot be stopped-interrupted.

Abilities- Her powers are the only sure thing about her. Her powers do not seem deadly but they are. She can... Shift things. Make things wrong. An example would be this... A man stood up to challenge her. She used her powers, and his powers were changed. Instead of controlling fire, he controlled water. She changed his age so that he did not know how to utilize his abilities. Changing is her specialty.

Weapon- Her gun has an intricate, abstract design. The staff is red, with jewels on one side, and rubies on the other side of the shield. The shards from her...

Last edited:

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
I will join this little bloodbath you have going on here, I need to get even better then I am.

Templete up soon.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Okay. Once your templates up, ill post mine. Still making a few tweaks, but it'll be done soon.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
I will have my template up tonight. MASTER-SEPHIROTH, please have yours up soon. We will start as soon as it is up.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Name: Zane

Weapon: Two light-weight katanas. Within the two blades, the pure energy of wind flows through, giving it the weight of a feather. By charging both of the katanas to its fullest, Zane can use wind energy to control the blades without touching them.

Bio: Zane's past is much like an unsolveable puzzle. He lived his life much on the streets, never making friends. He was living fine, until one day, he snapped. He choose to become drawn into Contract killing, or the ways of the Assassin. Zane learned step by step, in being stealthful and how to kill.

After traveling the worlds, Zane aquired a necklace. The gemstone that hung from it was the power of winds. This let him make his body as light as he wanted. He used it more for his weapon than on himself.

-------------------------

Ok. My character really sucks template wise. I JUST put it together though, because my computer deleted the file I saved it all on. MASTER-SEPHIROTH, you won't be fighting, im making it only me and AR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back