• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let the Exile one have some fun

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
As you may have all know: I am out of my Mothers house and living with my Father! Yay. But Im very bored, and Khinsider is getting annoying. I want something to do, one of the longest Rp battles in history is still going AND ISNT FINSHED AFTER TWO MONTHS ALMOST THREE. >: So: Im very bored. I will post at night, sometimes I wont for I have Robotics. =D

Please: Someone. x3

Name: Femi

Nickname: Red Butterfly

Personality: She uses to be a peaceful loving woman but with the curse she has turned Ice Cold. She is now a Sadistic person with no trust in humans at all. Always calling them shells, she has a system off Respect Points; the higher it is, the better the lower, well… You’re screwed.

Appearance: She has dark milk colored skin. Long legs and a trend body, her long edgy like hair was her pride. But the most different is the eye color was her deep Jade Eyes. Her Appearance is only when she takes control of her "Shell" which is a humans girls body.

http://f.exoload.com/707/Femisketch.png

Weapons: Zodiac Spear – Which is invisible until she calls upon it. One of her most used weapon. It stands at 5 and half feet tall filled colored with pure gold. It’s a priceless spear for its deadly never dull blade on the tip. On the other side it has the Egyptian cross for good luck and Fortune. But what’s special is it can change form.

Zodiac Bow- one of its forms again, which is a nice Bow. She has different types of Arrows to use, but no one knows how much she has. It can be all sorts of Elements of types. The Bow is the same just a bow form.

Book of Dead: Which she also keeps hidden. This book has a mind of its own; it will fly around if needed and slap people if Femi is in trouble and can’t defend. But it’s mostly used for spells. It will save time by flashing through pages to find what she needs and it will not be able to be copy. For this is only one copy of the Book of Dead. If someone does copy the gods will see to it for there death. For Femi can only read upon it with Mortal eyes.

Abilities: As what stated earlier her book gives her the spell she needs, for she keeps them hidden. From everything to the most basic Fire spell to even summoning the dead, or even cooking.

Quick Step- Faster then running she will use this to either to catch something or just to get away. No one can really see her for her speed is unmatchable. You will need trained eyes to catch her.

Last Love: A burst of speed will give her if her Spirit Energy is to low.

Elements Shield: Protects her from the hottest of fires all the way to the coldest of Ice. It will protect her like a new skin all the way to the top of the head till her toes. If one was to attack her with say wind it will just give her more Energy stored.

Bio: Such a sad tale of love and lost. She was a princess to be wed to a horrid man. Her father Hateaus sent her to marry a General. But her heart didn’t belong to him, no it belonged to another. It was a servant a boy named Chenzria. The eve before her wedding she went to the shrine of Isis Begging for her help and wisdom.
The gods can hear her cries.

Isis came to Earth at the shrine looking down upon the crying women. The god smiled down upon her knowing her fate was to be her downfall.

"Young child I am giving you my book. The book of the Dead. For you will need it in time, but I must warn you. You must hide it from your husband. For if he finds it you will be doomed. Understand?"

The young women nodded and kissed the god’s feet. She would do what she asked. The day of her wedding she opened to book to find a blank book. Endless of pages of white and one black page in the front. Crying her heart out her was doomed. Rage filled her as she had no escape from Marriage.

Her small country celebrated the Princess Marriage. It was something to be proud of, but others knew the bride was doomed. Hushed voices spoke of the Generals beatings; his calm face was filled with Rage and hate. How he treated women from the past got to others ears. He would beat them, asking for them to do things a man should never ask.
But he always got what his mind set out for.

As she walked down the isle the bride cried, crying for the gods to help her from this prison, but no one would come. The marriage was made, His evil grin, how she wanted to rip it off. She was bounded to him for eternity, that night she was destroyed. She would never forgive him.

Disobeying her husbands voice, she vested Chenzira, They where coughed during the time and was reported to Femis husband and Father. Her husband filled with Rage destroyed her home upon that he found the book the gods gave her.

It was filled with words, not blank like the last time.

The book not having the proper master for Femi was to be stole it hers, The General commended the book to find a Banishment spell for the earth. The pages sped as it found the one it need. "Curse of Prison" was called bounding Femi to earth for all her years. Her own father even turned his back as she was killed by the Zodiac Spear. Her body was killed but not her Spirit.

Her Spirit was in slumber for many years, the book and Zodiac spear was passed down for years in a High Egyptian family. Guarded until Femi would come home. The story was told to children who where to be married, to teach them never to disobey your Husband.
That first black page was the story of the Fallen Princess and how her death came to her punishment.

People may wonder where she slept for such a long time. Easy, She slept with in different people, she slept with in dark walls within the persons mind until she was needed. Her curse was her power, but also a pain. She had to go through each human while Recovering her memories. Her husband wanted her to feel the pain each shell, each life. Each death.

God how she wanted to kill him.

During one shell in a year of 2006, she found a herself with in a young girl. Sleeping until she was called, she found herself yet again with this girl. Who was this girl? Ah Akain. She was also the blood line where Femi was from. Maybe she can help her find her curse broken. She also had her book, and her spear. How...convenitit. Odd...Very odd.
Femi thought this was a sign from the God’s to help her break this curse. At first Akain was against it and thought she was going insane. But her Grandmother soothed her. She gave Akain her Book and the Zodiac spear.

"Princess Femi, will help and vise versa. You must understand you where chosen little one. I give you her book and spear. Lay this spirt to rest, lay her soul to the peaceful realm."

And so, Femi will have her Revenge.
Theme song- Devil Inside
Battle Song- Kanye West Stronger

Aceflyheight

OOC: I would like to battle if that is okay. I've had a new character that I've been wanting to try to test out for a while. If he seems overpowered in some cases, don't worry. I'm pretty sure that your character has something that can counteract his techniques.

Template

Name: Kazuya Takigawa

Race: Half-Demon

Profession: Mercenary

Appearance:
Form 1: http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t115/Dark_Heavenly_Angel/male%20human/?action=view&current=sexyswordguy.jpg
Form 2: Male Demon image, picture by Jenn654 - Photobucket

Personality: A murderer by nature. Being a half-demon, Kazuya is shunned by humans and demons alike. Because of this, he usually has a cold tone in his voice and eyes, whenever he meets either a human or a demon. The only ones who he has ever shown even a glimpse of his compassionate human side to, are a few humans that he had been ordered to protect from some dangerous demons.

Hand Preference: Kazuya is slightly ambidextrous and can fight almost evenly with either hand, even though he prefers to fight with his left hand.

Weapon(s): In his normal human form, Kazuya wields what appears to be a normal katana. The katana is actually forged from the energy of a hundred demons that Kazuya killed when he first transformed into his demon form. Because of the fact that it was formed from demon energy, demonic screams can sometimes be heard coming from the blade when it strikes another weapon.

When Kazuya transforms into his demon form, the katana changes and merges with his left hand. The blade is changed into a single, long claw. The hilt changes into a small shield/gauntlet and has two small spikes extending down the sides. (Note: Look at the second form picture for reference on what the new weapon looks like. Look at the left hand.)

Abilities: Kazuya has an array of powers bestowed to him through his demon blood. In his normal form, his speed and strength has been increased beyond that of a normal human and he can regenerate from his injuries at an astounding rate. Because of the fact that demon blood clots quickly and pumps more blood quicker, it is almost impossible for Kazuya to die, unless he is dismembered or something equally fatal. If a fight is going bad, he can use the demonic energy in the sword as energy waves or as black spheres that he can explode, and shoot the fragments at enemies.

After Kazuya transforms into his demon form, he can use his demon abilities to their full extent. He gains wings in this form, that he can fly with. In addition to being able to use his human form’s abilities, he can now use his demon blood as a weapon. With the merging of his left hand and katana, some of his blood is transfused into the long claw. Unlike the blood of a human, demon blood acts as a poison in anything that’s not a demon. But the only way for the blood poison to work, is for the tip of the claw to be lodged into the enemy’s body. As long as the tip of it is in the opponent’s body, it’s enough to force the blood from the claw into the opponent’s body. The poison takes a while to work, but eventually it will begin to take it’s toll on the person. At first it will just weaken the person’s body, but it will eventually kill the person if they cannot find a way to counteract the poison.

Kazuya is also fairly adept at adapting his former opponents’ battle styles. After each battle Kazuya fights, he mentally studies his memories of the fight and then sees if he can use any of the techniques or fighting styles that he was faced with. Currently the only warrior whose fighting style he has copied is a person named Shintou, who Kazuya fought with while Shintou traveled through the nine circles of Hell to find the Hitokiri sword.

Biography: Not finished yet.

Character Theme: Born Like This by Three Days Grace

Battle Theme: D.M.C. by Rungran

Last edited:

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
OCC: Yum. x3 I shall explain my good ol place in me post. k?

IC: Femi walked in Ciro Egypt. Her birthplace, her true home. It was a dark cool night, her horse she had was resting from the long ride to there Ruins of the Pyramids. Her shell was under her control as of now, Her real form of who she was now showing, her eyes shinning in the dark, her black choppy hair was edgy, but herself in its own ways.

She sat on top of the peak of one of the smaller Pyramids. She watched the full moon glowing and thought back to when she would watch it in her home. Overlooking the Nile, and her country.

And then he came into mind. His lips, his sinister smile. How he destroyed her. How she loathed him in more ways then one. Trapped for all her days.

Her spear was resting unseen to the eyes, and her book was on her lap. She knew it was going to come soon. She wanted to vent.

So she waited.

Aceflyheight

OOC: Somehow, I knew it was going to be in Egypt of all places. Well, okay let's get this started.

IC: Kazuya had just arrived in Ciro Egypt. He stopped at the base of one of the smaller pyramids, the sand and dust finally beginning to settle around his feet. He breathed in the scent of the night for a moment and looked up at the full moon. Kazuya closed his eyes for a moment as he remembered what the client had told him.

'That client...He seemed almost as if he was demon in human skin. I could feel pure rage and hate coming from that person even through that evil smile he wore. But whatever, it's not like it's my job to judge. He was just another client and this is just another job.' Kazuya thought to himself as he began to make his way up the outside of the pyramid.

As soon as he reached the top, he noticed a girl thinking to herself there. 'So, this was the girl that the client wanted dead. Doesn't look like it will be that hard.' Kazuya thought as he felt the wind blow his cross necklace a little. It looked like he might be able to just finish this job without even having to use his demon form.

"So are you Akain? Or should I call you Princess Femi?" Kazuya asked as he just stood there wanting to get this job over and get paid.

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
"So are you Akain? Or should I call you Princess Femi?"​

"Take out the Princess part, Femi will do for now." She looked down to see a little dot on the ground. Boy mostly his voice gave him away. She got up her dress blowing in the dessert wind, Her black hair flying around her eyes. She smiled.

"And why where you sent here? Hmmm? I was just enjoying a nightly stroll and thinking to myself." She gave a flash of white teeth to him.

Snapping her fingers her book came up to the level of her chest, its pages opening up and stopping at a certain page. She snapped her fingers twice, her spear coming in view on her right side, silently leveling itself in the air. Its sharp point shining in the moon light. 'Lets see...hmmm...what to throw at this little boy.'

Something simple shall do.

She looked at her book as once again it flipped She smiled as she looked at combing two elements at once. Let see, how about Water, Lightning and maybe Dark magic will do.

She looked at her book and looking at the right words to speak for what she needed. She shoved her book a way back a little to give her some arm room. Rubbing her hands she two balls came, slowly but then in full force, Lightning and water came shooting at the boy, but she wasn't finished. She brought both of her hands together, Both palms in a V shape, black magic came shooting at him as well.

Just to make this a little more interesting. Before she was finished she made sure her Element Shield was up.

Aceflyheight

"Fine with me. I've never been one to care much about a person's rank or status." Kazuya said as he continued to stand his ground. He noticed that the girl, Femi, seemed to smile a little as she stood up, her black hair blowing in the air.

He smiled a little back even though it was more of an arrogant smirk. "Well, it seems like some guy wants you dead. He said that I would be paid fairly well if I brought your body back. I'm not even going to try to ask about what your connections are to him and why he wants you dead. That's none of my business. Just remember, I won't hold it against you if you try to kill me." He said as he began to draw his katana with his left hand and demonic screams rang out through the night for a moment from the sword as it was drawn.

He looked up at Femi and noticed that she had a book in front of her and saw a spear appear in mid air beside her. He sighed a little as he realized that it would probably be a little harder than he thought it would be. This was no ordinary girl, but he couldn't feel any demonic energy from her. What was she?

After a few moments, he saw two types of elemental magic headed for him. One seemed to be Water while the other seemed to be Lightning. He understood what she was trying to do, she was trying to combine magic to make it more powerful.

He brought the sword up in front of him for a moment as the two spells headed for him. As soon as the spells were within a few feet of him, he suddenly noticed a Darkness spell coming for him as well. He braced himself and stood his ground. The first two spells mostly hit his raised katana, but then the Darkness spell hit him and caused several gashes on his body.

As the dust from the spells settled down, he was still standing. The gashes on his body began to heal almost instantly and he brushed some of the sand off of his clothes. "I've got to admit, those spells were fairly strong. But the only problem is that the more spells you have the less powerful each one is, because you don't concentrate on strengthening each individual one." He said as he pointed his katana at where Femi was. At least now this fight might be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back