• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let me make this clear!! KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgerv12

People please stop the threads of KH3. Yes i know its fun to dream but honestly, there has been no info, screenshots, any mention of KH3 at all.

People you are getting ahead of ourselves. Please focus on the games closer to us now more than ever before.

Now i'm not saying there will be a KH3, but who knows there could be more games like 358/2 and BBS and never a 3. Now when there is a confirmation than yes please go ahead and discuss. SO i ask of all of you please stop the threads and go to the Official KH3 thread/Console War and post your opinions.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
.....and warning them does nothing :v

You see, even though you say to focus on the games that are closer to release, some of us already are. But there will always be someone who has their minds set on KH3 and will make a bogus theory, assumption, etc. It's a never ending cycle that won't be escaped; even after the damn game is confirmed and comes out people will speculate on its sequel resulting in an never ending cycle of BS.

If you don't like those kinds of threads then simply ignore them, it's that simple. Yes the sticky is useful in just about every way possible, but do people really use it other then KH3 console speculation? No. It's mostly the console war aspect that is being focused on, even though speculation on the actual game can actually be discussed. The only problem with that is the Upcoming World thread and the FF thread pretty much accomplishes the aspect of the KH3 general discussion, leaving it with the role of Console War discussion.

If people don't bother to read the sticky's no one is going to pay attention to this; honestly it's an over played complaint that does nothing. I know you're trying to help the community, but this isn't the way to do it, you're just adding onto the mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back