• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Let it burn [Namine/Roxas - Namine/Axel] [Chapter 5 Up]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Re: Let it burn [Namine/Roxas - Namine/Axel] Chapter Four posted~

Edited za chapter and now it is done~

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Let it burn [Namine/Roxas - Namine/Axel] Chapter Four posted~

lol and what a great finish it was.
lol aw namine XD

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Re: Let it burn [Namine/Roxas - Namine/Axel] Chapter FIVE posted~

Chapter Five-

After dinner, awkwardly silent and dreadfully tense, I ran upstairs and locked myself in my bedroom, sitting nervously at my desk as I stared down at my phone, lost in frenzied thoughts about weather or not I should call Roxas.

I was still in shock that he had asked for my number. I mean, a popular guy like him...wanting to go out with such a lowly girl like me? I know, I know...I'm not lowly, but I believe myself to be. I hear mom knocking on my door. Quickly, I unlock it then she comes in, hands on her hips as she gazes upon me with such venom masked by a sweet smile. Now I know what hides behind it. Now I know she means none of her happiness towards me.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" she asks me, voice high and sweet like honey. I want to smile back and say everything is great, everything is fine. You're my perfect mom. You mean every single thing to me alongisde Xion.

Xion...I had completely forgotten about her!

"Yeah, I'm fine, mom." I reply quietly. I dare look up at her, my shaky baby-blues meeting her bright ocean ones. I shiver at the sight of relization in her pupils. I know she knows that I know about her hatred. She's like a mirror, relflecting the inside of my heart -- the deepest part of me.

"Alright. Remember: Study for that test Friday! I wanna see an A+ on that test, kay, hun?" she winks, leaving my room with a quick turn. I gasp when she leaves and the door is closed once again. Shit! I had completely forgotten about that test, too! I run to my desk, pulling out my books and papers to study for the dreaded test Friday. And I know Mom wouldn't let me out, no matter what.

Suddenly, my desk begins to vibrate. No! My phone is. Roxas's name appears across the screen and I'm quickly answering, trying hard not to sound too stupid. "Hey! What's up?" There. Clear. Simple.

"Heh, hey Namine. Say, are you ready for Friday?" he asks me.

"Er...yes

___
ugh. finished laters~

Gram

Banned
Awards

>:[ i hate that woman.....

nice half-chapter so far :3
XD i forgot bout xion to!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

<3 namine is so adorable. Roxas better not break her heart! She was so cute knocking into a door getting all fluster by Roxas. >:) yet at the same time I want to tie her mom up to a chair with a bunch of balloons and watch her scream as she floats away for being so hard on Namine. Hehehehehe.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

AHa, yeaa...I'll finish the rest of the chapter later on tomorrow, or tonight! Promise!

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

I'm so sorry for the double post, but I've been really busy these past days and I'll update the chapter ASAP!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

It's alright. No need to worry so much. All of us will wait. So take your time and don't worry we will still be here. You won't lose readers. The best chapters are the ones we wait for :)

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Who wants another chapter?

Shinra

Banned
Awards

I like the story so far so yes I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gram

Banned
Awards

\*o*/ i do !

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Chapter Five-

After dinner, awkwardly silent and dreadfully tense, I ran upstairs and locked myself in my bedroom, sitting nervously at my desk as I stared down at my phone, lost in frenzied thoughts about weather or not I should call Roxas.

I was still in shock that he had asked for my number. I mean, a popular guy like him...wanting to go out with such a lowly girl like me? I know, I know...I'm not lowly, but I believe myself to be. I hear mom knocking on my door. Quickly, I unlock it then she comes in, hands on her hips as she gazes upon me with such venom masked by a sweet smile. Now I know what hides behind it. Now I know she means none of her happiness towards me.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" she asks me, voice high and sweet like honey. I want to smile back and say everything is great, everything is fine. You're my perfect mom. You mean every single thing to me alongisde Xion.

Xion...I had completely forgotten about her!

"Yeah, I'm fine, mom." I reply quietly. I dare look up at her, my shaky baby-blues meeting her bright ocean ones. I shiver at the sight of relization in her pupils. I know she knows that I know about her hatred. She's like a mirror, relflecting the inside of my heart -- the deepest part of me.

"Alright. Remember: Study for that test Friday! I wanna see an A+ on that test, kay, hun?" she winks, leaving my room with a quick turn. I gasp when she leaves and the door is closed once again. Shit! I had completely forgotten about that test, too! I run to my desk, pulling out my books and papers to study for the dreaded test Friday. And I know Mom wouldn't let me out, no matter what.

Suddenly, my desk begins to vibrate. No! My phone is. Roxas's name appears across the screen and I'm quickly answering, trying hard not to sound too stupid. "Hey! What's up?" There. Clear. Simple.

"Heh, hey Namine. Say, are you ready for Friday?" he asks me.

"Er...yes! Yes, ahem, I am." I clear my throat hastily, hoping I didn't sound too stupid. I fiddle with my pencil as he clears me in on our plans.

"So, me and some of my friends want to 'double date', and I was wondering if you want to be my date? It's just a date to the movies, but more like a friendly outing...when there's hand-holding involved. It's okay, I'm not asking you out or anything, just wondering if you'll be okay with hand-holding?"

The way he says it makes it seem so natural. How does he do it? How can he, a normal perosn like me, make words seem like their nothing but just air? Easy to inhale and exhale?! It confuses me to no end!

"...Namine?"

"Oh, yes, yes! I-I'm cool with that. Yeah, definitely." I reply, clearing my throat. He laughs on the other end, making the butterflies take flight in my stomach. "Okay. I'll pick you up?"

"Sure...okay." I smile. How easy was that? Picking me up, meeting my parents...

Oh, no. Meeting my parents.

"I-I mean no! No, you can't pick me up! Uh...it...it'd be better if I just met you there! Yeah, it'd be better...." I say quietly, blushing furiously.

"Huh? Why, Nami?" Because my mom is a total bitch who has secertly hated me from my very birth and that my older sister Xion is loved by her more then I am and that I have no existence in this family but to succeed? No, that'd be too much.

"My mom...she's kind of," I drop my voice to a whisper," Kind of...like...worried bout guys. Even one of my best friends, who's a guy, she's worried about when he hang out." I was right. She hated Axel, concluding from three study dates that he was "waiting for the moment to get in my panties" and "a bad influence who had a smoking, drinking, druggie alchoholic lineage." None of that was true. His father only smoked a lot, as did his mother, but they were nice people and I loved them! They only went to bars sometimes and drank some wine at dinner, but they were not alchoholics. And they didn't do drugs! Only one time did his father hit some ecstacy in his younger days...but other then that...he was okay.

"I see. Well...we'll work something out, alright Namine? Cuz I really be with you...at the movies I mean. I gotta go. Bye!"

"Bye...Roxas."

The dial clicked and the line went dead. I dropped the phone on my desk, leaning forward in my palms, a goofy, in-total-like smile on my face.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Let it burn [Namine/Roxas - Namine/Axel]

>//< daw she's so cute~

goofy, in-total-like smile on my face.
lol
untitled.png

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Re: Let it burn [Namine/Roxas - Namine/Axel]

n-no... but that's a real pretty smile, Anagram...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back