• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let’s talk Marvel in KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
Marvel is indeed a controversial topic when it comes to Kingdom Hearts, so let’s have a little talk; if you do want to see Marvel integrated somehow, which movie (has to be MCU) would you want to use as a base? If not, please kindly explain why.

Personally, I want Sora to Team up with Thor somehow, even if Square jumped straight to Ragnarok. The fight between Thor and Hulk just screams boss potential, IMO.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Thor might be easier to adapt than most Marvel films. It already has a fantasy setting with Asgard that can be the entire world. As for plot I think they should do an original one.

Neo_

Awards
First a thread about the Muppets, then Simpsons and now Marvel... what's next? Star Wars?

The Xehanort saga is over: put them all in KH4! No need to be precious about it anymore.

Perkilator

Awards
First a thread about the Muppets, then Simpsons and now Marvel... what's next? Star Wars?

The Xehanort saga is over: put them all in KH4! No need to be precious about it anymore.
Well…I did a thread about SW characters in original worlds a while back.

D

Deleted member 246005

Marvel is indeed a controversial topic when it comes to Kingdom Hearts, so let’s have a little talk; if you do want to see Marvel integrated somehow, which movie (has to be MCU) would you want to use as a base? If not, please kindly explain why.

Personally, I want Sora to Team up with Thor somehow, even if Square jumped straight to Ragnarok. The fight between Thor and Hulk just screams boss potential, IMO.

Basically i'd do the FF approach. I'd have a NYC world with the Avengers and i'd have other characters pop up on individual disney worlds. For example- Luke Cage on Princess and The Frog, Power Pack in Neverland, Namor on Atlantis etc.

Outside of NYC, we'd have Asgard, Knowhere, and Wakanda as individual worlds to be traveled.

Marvel is easier to bring in than Star Wars because they have a multitude of different interpretations. So KH would be its own distinct interpretation.

Back