• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lesser Nobodies will assist you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
Okay,since in 358/2 Days,we can play as Organization members,do you think that whichever member you choose,you can pick an option to enable Nobodies to assist you?

Like say you choose Xaldin and he has control over Dragoons Nobodies,so when you play as him,Dragoon Nobodies will help you in combat.

What do you think?

Awards
The thing about that is that the lesser Nobodies have different strengths.
Like, it wouldn't be fair to summon up a bunch of Berserkers against a bunch of Dusks.

A

Audo

Yeah, i can't see them being able to summon Nobodies. So far we haven't seen any Nobodies in the game yet (aside from the human ones).

*Mark summons: Dancer Nobodies =3*

C

Colours

This would do great in a Trial Mode. Then again I don't think so.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
bamak93 says: HELL FREAKING NO!!

I want KH: 358/2 Days, not a remake of FFXII Revenant Wings.

It would take away the feel of KH if you just pointed your finger and had your minions kill the Heartless for you.

Yuu

They could be used like summons in that you have to spend a large amount of MP or something similar in order to summon one of them.

Also, they could just limit the amount of nobodies you can summon depending on their level of strength. eg. berserkers would be very few in numbers but dusks would come in a squad when maxed.

They could take an example from Chaos Legion's Legionnaire system.

There's also the fact that your subordinates aren't with you at all times.

I think it's possible. Snapping your fingers and making two berserkers suddenly appear right behind you is just so awesome.

All they have to do is stop it from turning into a cookie cutter.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I love Demyx's dancer Nobodies.
I think this idea could work like a summon.

Sexy Angel
Maybe as a limit, but not as summons or party members.

Angel

i think they could go as summons

Yeah, but one at time or something.

I wouldn't mind if you could just summon a bunch of dusks, but using 5 samurais with Roxas is just way too much.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It would be nice, being summons, but ultimately they can be destroyed in the heat of battle keeping the realism that summons really aren't indestructable.

If they do have this feature I hope it doesn't make the game too easy =\

Angel

It would be nice, being summons, but ultimately they can be destroyed in the heat of battle keeping the realism that summons really aren't indestructable.

If they do have this feature I hope it doesn't make the game too easy =\

It will, unless they severely limit the power and duration of their appearance, in which case it would just be better to have them fight in the capacity similar to the fight with Axel in Betwixt and Between in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back