• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LES RALLIZES DÉNUDÉS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
aka Hadaka no Rallizes
(probably a translation of the french term 'valises dénudés' meaning 'Empty Vessels'... as in 'empty vessels make the most noise')

this is probably the most amazing band you'll ever hear. like The Velvet Underground, Hawkwind and My Bloody Valentine having a fight in japan with a bunch of leftists.

R-1031640-1227952287.jpg

'77 LIVE

disc one
disc two

here, put this on for 1.6 hours of psychedelic bliss/chaos.​

Last edited:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yeah the file wasn't found.....too bad sounded pretty damn cool

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
cool, cool, I'm downloading now XD

edit: started listening, pretty damn cool so far!

Last edited:

Faris

Perfect Harmony
downloading, sounds pretty cool, the feedback is pretty wild.

also not that there's much point complaining, but the music section seems to be dying of late.

Massive Attack

Awards
their folk songs are just as good as their psychfuck songs. If the song 'Valle De L'eau' (it's on 'Studio & Soundboard 1969-1975' and the compilation, 'Yodo-Go-A-Go-Go') isn't one of the gatderned most touching songs you've ever heard then you're off my xmas card list. They have a mostly folk album called 'Mizutani', which you should definitely check out.

any of you guys want another album but not sure what to get?

Massive Attack

Awards
Myth, get 77 Live first (which is on the first post). It isn't on your last.fm :/

i'll just leave these here

Yodo-Go-A-Go-Go [Flightless Bird] MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
- A 'best of' basically. Get this if you're lazy, as it might ruin other albums if you hear thiis first.

Mizutani MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
- Folky album, still has some heavy stuff though.

Also, probably should've mentioned this... All of their albums are bootlegs/official bootlegs (hurr) and they didn't really do a lot of different songs, so you'll come across different versions of a lot of songs. The songs you'll hear the most are 'The Last One', 'Enter the Mirror' and 'Night of the Assassins'; bear in mind that these song titles might be translated differently, but they're quite recognisable.

I have 10 of their albums, which really isn't a lot. I'll get some more this week though.

There are lot of copies of this band.... I wouldn't bother with them. Keiji Haino's Fushitsusha is like a harsher version of them, but it's total bollocks; as usual, he sounds like a cat getting violently raped. OK, so you could say that about LRD, but their vocals have a hypnotic charm. Suishou No Fune or whatever are too droney, but they have the originality (lol) to rip off Flower Travellin' Band (pretty great band too, check out their album 'Satori'), vocally. What's worse is they all copy the long hair and sunglasses inside look which LRD are known for.

Last edited:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
allright cool, thanks, downloading now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back