• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LEONS BBS IMPORTANCE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Huh? What did you say? Did leon say that he was the keyblade master? I can't remember that and I don't believe that.. Can you post evdence? a cutscene or something?

~ thank you very much.
~ as many times as i playd & beat kh, i do not remember any such thing being said. leon always has and always will wield the gunblade. and besides, none of the final fantasy characters will have a keyblade. at least not that we know of right now.

reprep

i think Leon was Terra's little brother
what do you think about that?

Twinblades

a final fantasy character would never be a keyblade weilder because only the original characters have that potential
what i mean is the final fantasy and disney characters are like guests in this game with big roles but not major roles like weilding the most wanted thing
just my thought no need to flame

Chupacabra

I can't remember Leon saying anything about being a keyblademaster but wasn't Hollow Bastion destroyed 7 years before KH? But I think they will at least show how the whole heartless incident happended maybe it was a few years before HB actually got destroyed.

We will definitely see Leon but he will take a role like Hayner Pence and Olette I think a minor character.

Kyxenn

Wow people... come on. Leon isnt an original character to the Kingdom Hearts series, he's from Final Fantasy VIII. He wields the gunblade. Absolutely NO relation with the Keyblade and it never will just because he's bound by another game. He has never, and will never, be able to wield the keyblade. Mmkay?

But...

I can see that he could have a relation to BBS just because it never explained his story of how he, Yuffie, Aerith, and Cid escaped Hollow Bastion when their world was invaded with heartless... might be something fun to think about...

afrobutt

Silver Member
a final fantasy character would never be a keyblade weilder because only the original characters have that potential
what i mean is the final fantasy and disney characters are like guests in this game with big roles but not major roles like weilding the most wanted thing
just my thought no need to flame

what about Mickey?

reprep said:
i think Leon was Terra's little brother
what do you think about that?

i think thats the stupidist thing i've ever heard, i'm sorry

Endgame

:D
You're an idiot.

If you're going to post a theory based on a single quote, at least have the insight to check you have that quote right.

A

Anima Relic

In BBS, I think leon would be called his original name, which is Squall, since the heartless haven't invaded Radiant Garden yet.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Leon has importance? I figured since he's just a cameo, he has none. But you know, I only thought that Nomura wouldn't let FF characters because they're not canon.

E

Eternal Oblivion

if any of you have played FF squall is 17 and Nomura would put him as that age in kh so he would be 7 years old in BBS. and were did u hear leon say he was the keyblade master. he said "i cant believe the keyblade chose you of all people" to sora

D

Dexter

He isn't a keyblade master. Case Closed. All Leon said was "beggers can't be choosers." Meaning he always wanted the keyblade but Sora got it instead. Besides he's a FF character and FF characters in kh is to hot blondes in a movie. The hot blondes are there for people to look at them and be happy, nothing more..........//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back