• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leon, Cid, Aerith and Yuffy, know about the war of the keyblades [Theory]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarocker

When I was playing KHI, Cid, Aerith and Leon began talking about who was Maleficent. Cid said she was a witch and Aerith said it's the cause that Traverse Town is filled of heartless. Then Leon said:
"Our world was strucked by a hoard of heartless 9 YEARS AGO,"
Meaning that tey might've know about the war and knew about Terra, Aqua and Ven, explaining why Mickey knew him.
Thanks for reading! And also how Leon, Yuffy, Aerith and Cid knew many things about the keyblade and the heartless. Also, Hollow Bastion is in BBS making us see what happened to it 9 YEARS AGO. Also Cid is pretty old making him a possible ally in BBS with Mickey as the Gummy Ship Engineer.

~ragnarok

Last edited:

DarkHeart63

I strongly doubt this, as at that time they were REALLY young. The only reason they know about that stuff in the first place is probably because their world was attacked by Heartless anyway.

Wow, my 100th post being used to disprove someody's theory... I feel destructive.

Ragnarocker

I strongly doubt this, as at that time they were REALLY young. The only reason they know about that stuff in the first place is probably because their world was attacked by Heartless anyway.

Wow, my 100th post being used to disprove someody's theory... I feel destructive.

But what age do they have?
But Hollow Bastion is in BBS making it possible that Leon was an ally of Mickey and thts why he knew him.

~ragnarok

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
But also remember that Mickey KNEW Leon making it like Leon was an ally to him.

It maybe possible that Mickey knew and allied with Leon after the destruction of their world when he was older. That might be able to explain that Mickey knew Leon was in Traverse Town in his KH1 letter. He could've gotten some knowledge about the Keyblade and maybe a few other snipets from Mickey himself.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
We'll probably see most of the FF characters who lived in Radiant Garden, even if some of them are pretty young...

I wonder how old Mickey is.

DarkHeart63

But what age do they have?
But Hollow Bastion is in BBS making it possible that Leon was an ally of Mickey and thts why he knew him.

~ragnarok

Well, in KH1 Sora's about 14. So when Hollow Bastion was invaded he was 5.
So I'm guessing Leon and the others were only slightly older than this, around 8 at the oldest.
I seriously doubt that 8-year-olds can kill Heartless.

And if BBS is set maybe, like, a year before the Hollow Bastion invasion, perhaps you MEET Leon's group, but don't actually ally with him properly.

Ragnarocker

Well, in KH1 Sora's about 14. So when Hollow Bastion was invaded he was 5.
So I'm guessing Leon and the others were only slightly older than this, around 8 at the oldest.
I seriously doubt that 8-year-olds can kill Heartless.

And if BBS is set maybe, like, a year before the Hollow Bastion invasion, perhaps you MEET Leon's group, but don't actually ally with him properly.

Yes but Cid is old.
Cid could asist with Mickey sinc he has knowledge about Gummy Ships.

~ragnarok

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

Yes but Cid is old.

~ragnarok

This.

I'm not sure how old Yuffie is though, she's probably only around Sora's age, she looks young.

Kairi is most likely still at Radiant Garden to.

Antiquity

Awards
I wonder how old Mickey is.

Sorta wondering that too. He's like 100 million years old, but he still looks young.
And how does one change from black and white to color and style like that? o_O

Yes but Cid is old.

That is true, but who really knows if Cid knew anything about Gummi Ships before Radiant Garden was destroyed. He might not've known if there were other worlds, which may have not made him start on Gummi Ships until after they reached Traverse Town.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Sorta wondering that too. He's like 100 million years old, but he still looks young.
And how does one change from black and white to color and style like that? o_O

Magic I guess? Or maybe It's some worldly effect.

There's really no explaining it, the only reason they looked like that was because the world was based off of the old cartoons.

DarkHeart63

Yes but Cid is old.

~ragnarok

Well, maybe Cid could battle. Actually, I'm pretty certain he would.

And I'm also confused about Mickey's age. From what I understand, he's in his early-millions somewhere. That's really confusing. REALLY confusing.

Ragnarocker

Well, maybe Cid could battle. Actually, I'm pretty certain he would.

And I'm also confused about Mickey's age. From what I understand, he's in his early-millions somewhere. That's really confusing. REALLY confusing.

Pretty confusing but still, Mickey was the one who founded that the Gummy blocks found behind the door were to be used as vessels to travel from world to world.

~raganrok

DarkHeart63

Pretty confusing but still, Mickey was the one who founded that the Gummy blocks found behind the door were to be used as vessels to travel from world to world.

~raganrok

Really?
Because from what I know, Xehanort (Ansem's apprentice Xehanort) was the one who found that out.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Mickey is 80 something years old since his first short came out 1920 something. But he is also perpetually something else (like Tuck Everlasting)

And Cid and Leon look to be the oldes of the group (50 and 30 to be specific (keep in mind I have not played any FF so this might be wrong)) so they both have a good chance of at least cameoing, maybe battling.

Antiquity

Awards
^ From what I've read on unreliable wiki, Cid is supposed to be 32 and Leon is 17 in FF VIII, but looks 26 in KH. When Radiant Garden was destroyed, Cid was about 23 years old and Leon was 8.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
whow!!!we're gonna see a ten-years younger leon,aerith and the others,and radiant garden as it used to be in the days of its glory!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back