• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lelouch!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHlover07

Website
www.animepassion.tv
I was in the drawing mood the other day and drew this, it's not that great compared to other people's but oh well it's the first thing I've drawn in a long time. oh and i dont have a very good scanner either so the lines aren't as dark as they could be.

Drawings.jpg

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
This looks nothing like Lelouch to me. More like Raki from Claymore anime/manga.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I was in the drawing mood the other day and drew this, it's not that great compared to other people's but oh well it's the first thing I've drawn in a long time. oh and i dont have a very good scanner either so the lines aren't as dark as they could be.

Drawings.jpg

Even though I don't watch the show that this character is from, I can guess from everyone Else's reactions that he at least looks like his television counterpart.
Having said that there could definitely be improvements. First off the hair should be shaded in darker than it is now so that it's all one color. The way it is now makes it seem lazily drawn; same with the facial outline.
Nothing seems to be as crisp as it should be.
The arms also appear to be too thin as Ken pointed out previously.
My biggest gripe is that the lines near the bottom half of the picture are far too light and should most definitely be darkened up (I'd suggest using a pen maybe?)

My last bit of critic would be to shade several areas in more, I know the picture you used wasn't just flat colors, therefore this picture should have at least have some tones in it. It'll make it more Three Dimensional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back