• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens - "I'll keep coming...for those Wookie Cookies."

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
CmE890gVAAEgtJS.jpg

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

If only! Maybe eventually...assuming Dimensions keeps going after next year. I assume they wouldn't add Disney stuff till after the first 3 years which have been planned since the beginning. But could be wrong :p

I will get this eventually ha, I am playing catch up on the Lego games slowly as I just got back into them. And i don't want to burn out. And I made the decision to buy some of the older ones I want on sale on Steam right now, and then get this and Avengers eventually.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I was hoping to find a demo on the 3DS eShop. I was sadly mistaken :(

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Does anyone know how the DLC is going to work for the Wii U version(if any is coming)?

EDIT: All I see is that there's none for the Wii U and that nothing is planned. Great.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Does anyone know how the DLC is going to work for the Wii U version(if any is coming)?

EDIT: All I see is that there's none for the Wii U and that nothing is planned. Great.
I think in the history of Lego games on Wii U, only one DLC pack for one game was released. Or all DLC for one game. It's a small amount.

But yeah, just like with Lego Marvel Avengers, PS4 get it best with exclusive content like the Phantom Limb level pack and the Droid character pack.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I think in the history of Lego games on Wii U, only one DLC pack for one game was released. Or all DLC for one game. It's a small amount.

But yeah, just like with Lego Marvel Avengers, PS4 get it best with exclusive content like the Phantom Limb level pack and the Droid character pack.

Dimensions gets DLC on Wii U at least.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Finished the main story. Time to collect everything! Reminded me why I don't usually buy Lego games xD

Edit: Legit upset about how it changed Finn's ending. What if him being in a coma/unconscious/injured in the back is important in Episode VIII?

Beyond that, I'm in it for more of these multibuilds. Best addition. The Blaster Battles are really good for kids. Not too hard, but with just enough "tricks" to make it a challenge for younger kids.

I hate flying. Too much happening on the screen and the controls aren't tight enough imo.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Finished the main story. Time to collect everything! Reminded me why I don't usually buy Lego games xD

Edit: Legit upset about how it changed Finn's ending. What if him being in a coma/unconscious/injured in the back is important in Episode VIII?

Beyond that, I'm in it for more of these multibuilds. Best addition. The Blaster Battles are really good for kids. Not too hard, but with just enough "tricks" to make it a challenge for younger kids.

I hate flying. Too much happening on the screen and the controls aren't tight enough imo.
I finished it earlier but remind me just in general or that scene where he's hitting the balls during the credits cause Han is there so I assumed it was a scene set during mid-game.

Multi-builds are amazing! And I'm glad they got rid of those team up combos from Lego Marvel Avengers. Whenever I just wanted to do an action that required O, not even in battle, I would up performing them and I got so over it xD.

Yeah the flying is a bitch. Which is a shame since it's so good in previous games.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I finished it earlier but remind me just in general or that scene where he's hitting the balls during the credits cause Han is there so I assumed it was a scene set during mid-game.

Oh, no before that. In the end when Finn and Rey are fighting against Kylo Ren. Finn is only knocked out for a few seconds. Him and Rey end up back on the base just fine and I think Finn is even there for the "Yay we found Luke" celebration. It might not even be an issue if Finn wakes up around the start of Episode VIII.

Multi-builds are amazing! And I'm glad they got rid of those team up combos from Lego Marvel Avengers. Whenever I just wanted to do an action that required O, not even in battle, I would up performing them and I got so over it xD.

I remember seeing a lot of people having issues with them when I watched playthroughs so I'm glad they are gone =D

Yeah the flying is a bitch. Which is a shame since it's so good in previous games.

I don't know how they could have messed this up. I feel like in general Star Wars flight combat is doomed to be made poorly. It isn't fun in SW Battlefront, and apparently very few SW games from the past 20 years have gotten right.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Probably because it's not traditional DLC.

Do many Wii U games get DLC or are their like issues with getting that content up?

Nintendo's own games get tons, especally SSB, HW, & MK8. 3rd parties just don't care.

Continuity ain't exactly a strong point of Lego games. Afterall, the 1st level of this game redoes the final 3 levels of LSW2.

Oh, no before that. In the end when Finn and Rey are fighting against Kylo Ren. Finn is only knocked out for a few seconds. Him and Rey end up back on the base just fine and I think Finn is even there for the "Yay we found Luke" celebration. It might not even be an issue if Finn wakes up around the start of Episode VIII.
The necessity of co-op trumps story accuracy.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Continuity ain't exactly a strong point of Lego games. Afterall, the 1st level of this game redoes the final 3 levels of LSW2.

That's not a big issue imo since its been some time since that game came out and I imagine they were happy to revisit those levels and make them to fit their new systems compared to the changes in story, especially if Finn being in a coma/injured is important in VIII. Like I said, it probably won't be a big deal if that isn't a big thing in the film, and I'm not actually bothered by it even if it isn't.

Only means there could be some fun between films missions in the next LEGO Star Wars game.

The necessity of co-op trumps story accuracy.

Couldn't it have just like...let Finn move around then fall into a coma/succumb to his injuries after the fight with Kylo? Get hit in the head with a big falling rock in a gag LEGO likes to do? lol

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
While I'm having a blast with this game I can't help but feel that it wasn't worth the 50 bucks I paid. Did they change the style cause the graphics look a little different from Lego Jurassic World.

George~

Website
steamcommunity.com
I was thinking of picking this game up since it was released on Steam a couple of days ago, but I wanted to know if it is really worth it? I haven't played any Lego games since The Complete Saga on PS2. I loved those games as a kid and I don't want to ruin them with a bad experience. I've looked at the reviews and they seem okay, but I'd kind of like some more opinions. Also, how much play time can I get out of this game?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well I purchased the game today.......in a bundle with a new PS4, Battlefront & separately bought a 2nd ds4 & PS+. I may have overdone it a tad bit. ^_^

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Already got a vita and PSTV, which is hooked to a PS3 branded tv and wired to an ethernet cable. Ordered a new ethernet for the PS4 and someone else in the household took upon themselves to upgrade our internet speed and data cap today.

I'm as prepared for remote play as I think is humanly possible.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
The highpoint/highlight of this game was the Ottegan Assault mission. I love replaying it and hearing the banter between Kylo and Phasma.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back