• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Legend of the Dragoon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Keybladerz

One of the greatest games I have played is called "Legend of Dragoon". It is a 4 disc epic turn-based rpg where you play as Dart. The storyline is okay but the battle scenes are breath taking. You can change into a half human, half dragon character during battle for maximum power. This game stands out greatly among classic rpgs. If you havent tried out the game, I suggest you get a copy at once. I was just thinking how square enix would make it better if they were to remake it.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Re: Legend of Dragoon - Square Soft's PSone Classic

Square-soft didn't make this game. Sony Computer Entertainment did.

But anyway, Legend of Dragoon is a good game. The combat system was awesome. You had to time it just right to contiune the attack. Volcano!!!

Its one of those RPGs that you wish could get a sequel.

Joe_Keybladerz

Re: Legend of Dragoon - Square Soft's PSone Classic

Yes it is. I need to get a copy myself, I lost my first set. I also like how big the world is, worthy of an mmo.

Awards
Re: Legend of Dragoon - How Square Enix would have made the game better

Legend of Dragoon was fine on it's own, I don't care if Square would have made it better. It's good to get a little variation, not everything you play has to be done by Square.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side

I heard that FFVII influenced Legend of Dragoon. It make sense if you think about it.

Athel

Machinist

Ah, Legend of Dragoon. Great game, one of the best RPGs of it's time. Still have my copy.

The game was indeed good, but Dragoon leveling was a big pain. As was leveling up your chain attack things, I forget what they were called. MADNESS HERO!! I also wish they could have expanded the Dragoon battle system a little more, such as increasing how long your chain attack things could have been.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Moved this to GVG because this is not a Square-Enix.

Renamed topic title because it was not relevant enough to be in Square-Enix.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm just in shock that the game was actually developed by SCE. I looked it up just now after seeing the title of this thread. I didn't even realize they made games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back