• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Left 4 Dead rp sign-up thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Left 4 Dead surrounds four people who work together to survive against hordes of zombies. But these aren't your ordinary zombies. These zombies are fast. They will run up to you to try and kill you. Also there are four special kinds of zombies called the infected. Each unique in appearance and special abilities. The last type of special zombie which should at all times provided is the Witch.

The four survivors still travel looking for a safe haven to start over. Unfortunately each place they go is infected. These have changed though over time. More people are fighting the hordes and new infected have risen from the ashes. Will the new forces join the original team or will they fight in their separate groups? Will the new infected make surviving too difficult for the humans? It's time to find out.

In this rp you can be a survivor or one of the special infected which includes the Witch. I have created three new infected but I am always willing to add more. If anyone wishes to add a new infected pm me a template.wi Also please pm me if you wish to be one of the regular survivros or infected. Pm me with which character you would like to be.

Template for infected

Name:
Appearance:
Abilities:

Template for survivor:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio: Bio has to be at least one paragraph. Include where you were when the horde rose up and how you met your fellow teammates.

Here are the new three special infected. If you wish to be one then pm me.

Freezer- Freezer is very agile. He wears a long heavy dark blue coat. The Freezer's body is surrounded by a mist and his breathing is very slow and heavy. If he grabs a player then he freezes them so they can't move. The only way to break the ice is to smash it by hitting it repeatedly with yo9ur gun. The longer they are frozen the weaker a survivor becomes. The Freezer is weak against fire and Molotovs.

Piercer- Piercer has very ragged clothes. He is also quite fast. His left hand has sharp long claws. Those claws extend a great distance. If they hit a player then he can retract the nails and drag a person toward him. The claws can be shot off of a person before they are pulled too close to the Piercer. The Piercer makes a hissing noise.

Spitter- A Spitter is the fastest new infected. He is also very rare and appears only a few times. His body is covered in a slimy substance. He called the Spitter because of his poisonous spit. If a player is then hit then they lose health for every ten steps that they take. The player can't run and their vision is blurry. They can smack the spit off but that takes time or they can use a health pack. Pills used while spit on will decrease faster than usual. The Spitter makes the sound of someone about to spit on something.

Rules
No god modding
No killing off of survivors unless you have their and my permission first.
Romance is allowed. Keep it Pg-13
Swearing is allowed but keep it low key
If you are an infected. Once you are killed, you will respawn at a different location in the rp as the same infected you chose. Tank and Spitter will be limited to one each. A person can be a survivor and an infected if they choose to be. Enjoy.
Don't post in this thread until I have approved your pm. No exceptions will be made.

Characters:
Bill-
Francis-
Louis-
Zoey-
Boomer-
Smoker-
Hunter-
Tank-
Witch-
Freezer-
Piercer-
Spitter-

More characters will be added as they are created and approved

Balla

Name: Karseen (a witch)

Appearance: A pale white women with scars to be seen on her whole body with long beetle black hair. She wears a scarlet dress that is longer then she is, as that is, it drags on the floor slowly ripping up getting shorter and shorter. Her face is long and slender showing her long eyes that shine of a hateful teal.

Abilities: Karseen is a siren that pierces everyone ears around her even annoying other infected. She has long sharp nails colored in a pure black of poison; able to cut up a person with her nails injecting them with the poison. She has the ability to walk at fast pace if she not lazy and when she is lazy she walks a normal zombie pace, but get her pissed she will rip you to shreds.She insteads of tearing all she does is cry and cry and cry no emotion at all on her face but the sounds of the horror in her weaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back