• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Left 4 Dead Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

The other Left 4 Dead thread died... 8 months ago, so I'm gonna just create a new one.

Wikipedia said:
Left 4 Dead is an upcoming multiplayer co-operative survival horror FPS game by Turtle Rock Studios which is, as of January 10, 2008, part of Valve Corporation. The game has been built using Valve's Source engine and will be available on PC and Xbox 360. Certain Affinity is responsible for the Xbox 360 version of the game. Left 4 Dead puts four human playable or AI controlled survivors of an apocalyptic pandemic against hordes of Infected zombies. Regular Infected are controlled by the game AI, while human players can control up to four mutated Boss Infected with special abilities. The goal of Left 4 Dead for the Survivors is to help each other make it through a level to safety. Infected players must cooperate to stop them.

More information can be found here:

Left 4 Dead 411 - Left 4 Dead information, news and strategy

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Yeah, but I thought it would be better if most information was on the first post.

Anyways, this game is gonna be sweet, and from what I hear,Pipe bomb = RUN!!

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
It looks like it would be a fun game to play with your friends, everyone being trigger happy while zombies pop out of nowhere.

Reminds me of those bad hollywood movies like "Dawn of the dead"..

darkheart709

Bronze Member
my little brother really wants this game, he's getting it for his birthday. so i don't have to get it since he'll have it

like the 28 days later/dawn of the dead fill of it

S

Shadow Soldier

I think the German box art deserves to be posted. Because it's far more superior to the US box art.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Another fun game I'll miss out on because I am penniless and have no internet connection. At least I can bum off the library's network to download the new They Hunger game.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

I know how you feel, gonna be broke for getting a 360, the game, and subscription to Xbox Live. MULTIPLAYER IS GONNA ROCK!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I know how you feel, gonna be broke for getting a 360, the game, and subscription to Xbox Live. MULTIPLAYER IS GONNA ROCK!

Or you could be sane and buy it on the infinetely superior PC ??

Am looking forward to this, but in all honesty it's not gagging me for a space on my most wanted games list at the moment.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Now if only I owned a computer with good enough specs to handle L4D...

Specs are pretty respectable actually,

* CPU: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 or AMD64X2 (or higher)
* RAM: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista
* Disc drive: DVD-ROM Drive
* Hard drive: At least 7.5 GB of free space
* Video: Direct X 9 compatible video card - Video card must be 128 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for pixel shader 2.0 (ATI 9600 or high. Or, Nvidia 6600 or higher)
* Sound: Direct X9.0c compatible sound card

You could easily get the parts to run it (at a decent quality) for about the price of a 360 Core and Live Subscription if not less...

(Unless all you own is a shitty laptop)

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Specs are pretty respectable actually,

* CPU: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 or AMD64X2 (or higher)
* RAM: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista
* Disc drive: DVD-ROM Drive
* Hard drive: At least 7.5 GB of free space
* Video: Direct X 9 compatible video card - Video card must be 128 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for pixel shader 2.0 (ATI 9600 or high. Or, Nvidia 6600 or higher)
* Sound: Direct X9.0c compatible sound card

You could easily get the parts to run it (at a decent quality) for about the price of a 360 Core and Live Subscription if not less...

(Unless all you own is a shitty laptop)

Reasonable. I might get it on the PC after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back