• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Led Zeppelin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I get out of my seat and salute this great band...

Led Zeppelin, I salute you!! YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

yes Greatest Band Ever, coolest song ever...some of my favorites are in my sig, as you can tell...

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Led Zepplin is pretty good. But its kinda weird that all the songs ive heard of are love songs....

Stairway to Heaven?

It has the greatest guitar solo of all time in it and thats not an opinion.

They actually voted it the best in....some year...:idea:
It's still a majority opinion.

But this band was definitely creative. Popularized lots of things. Double necks, slides, violin bows on guitars--well that one didn't exactly make it big time, but you get the point.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Zepp is the best. My only regret is not being born in the 60's so I could go see them in concert. If only there was some way to get Roger Tyler to do a reunion concert...

Anyway. Their best headbang song is definitely Immigrant. Best long song is Stairway and best song overall is probably Rock and Roll. That's just my opinion though. Challenge it if you want.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Zepp is the best. My only regret is not being born in the 60's so I could go see them in concert. If only there was some way to get Roger Tyler to do a reunion concert...

Anyway. Their best headbang song is definitely Immigrant. Best long song is Stairway and best song overall is probably Rock and Roll. That's just my opinion though. Challenge it if you want.
Who the hell's Roger Tyler?

There's Robert Plant, the vocalist, Jimmy Page the guitarist, John Paul Jones the bassist, and John Bonham, the dead drummer.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Who the hell's Roger Tyler?

There's Robert Plant, the vocalist, Jimmy Page the guitarist, John Paul Jones the bassist, and John Bonham, the dead drummer.

I don't know? I guess I had the wrong name. I can tell you any classic rock song if you give me the first 5 seconds but I could never tell you band members. That's what sux.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
led zeppelin had one of the most talented bands ever

robert plant, a great vocalist....still rockin to this day
jimmy page....what can be said about this legend....he is just amazing....even amzing doesnt explain his ability
john paul jones, he was amazing at so many instruments....whether it be an electric mandolin....or a keyboard, or bass
and john bonham, without a doubt one great drummer.....rest in peace...

LED ZEPPELIN - THE GREATEST BAND EVER IN MY OPINION

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I'm listening to the ocean, right now. ONe of my all time favorites by Zep. Houses of the Holy is easilly my favorite album by them. Though it is odd...the song "Houses of the Holy" isn't on that cd.

The best AMV adaption I've ever seen of any Zeppeilin song. Truly awsome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ-4fZGcfRk

Also found an an orchestraic concert rock out to some "Kashmir" XD. It starts out a bit different, but still a great job. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4tzTbOa0_A

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back