• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leaving!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zhara_marie

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm leaving!!!Because of my stupid school!!!! I have a major exam...and mom's not allowing me to go to the forum not until the exam's over....which will be over in the end of November!!! so guys!!!! Adios!!!! :'( But i might check my e-mails....feel free to e-mail me!!!(tell me what happened in the forum while i wasn't around) At last,good bye again!!!! :(

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Ahh the wise words of Billabong... Meh sorry to burst it to you but not may people care that you are leaving.. I mean you may have freinds but they are going to forget about you like that *snap* Not to be mean or anything but it happens.. Anyways Good luck on that Exam and umm yah.

zhara_marie

Website
www.myspace.com
Bwahahah......I came BACK!!!!!!! I made it all clear with my 'rents!!!!! I'm such an EVIL GENIUS!!!! I told my 'rents that i promise them that I'll ACE the EXAMS!! And i'm sure I will!!!! So now that I'm back....i guess it's the same as it will be.....BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! X)

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
F***, not another one leaving...*sigh*, I'll miss you while you're gone, hope you do well with those exams.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
You dont see the point in telling people that you're leaving? *smirk* I dont see the point in posting in someone's Good Bye topic to tell them that no one cares that they are leaving.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
KingGabriel_VXI said:
You dont see the point in telling people that you're leaving? *smirk* I dont see the point in posting in someone's Good Bye topic to tell them that no one cares that they are leaving.
Oh but there is. The whole point in pointing out the stupidity in things is to make people feel bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back