• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leaving KHInsider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Goodbye KHInsider
Written by bittermeat
Monday, 16 March 2009
Hello everyone, this is bittermeat reporting that I am officially leaving Kingdom Hearts Insider to pursue my own ventures.
I've been an active part of staff since December 2007 and have enjoyed all the time I spent working on this site. It's grown a lot since then and I am very happy to have lent a hand in it's progress. But now I am quitting and wish the best luck to my coworkers in keeping this site updated. Thanks for everything guys!

I will continue to translate and update about Kingdom Hearts news on my own site,HEARTSTATION.ORG. I built it as an archive to host all the things I've translated concerning the future of the Kingdom Hearts series and will continue to do so. If you choose to follow me there, thank you very much.

In the mean time, Kingdom Hearts Insider is looking to hire new people to staff who are energetic and excited about all the news concerning the new game installments! Attributes we're looking for:

Passion for the Kingdom Hearts series
Ability to update quickly
Some HTML knowledge
Good grammar
Knowledge of Japanese language a plus
If you think that you are fit for the job, please PM bittermeat or Audo in the KHInsider Forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well it was great having you around, thankyou for your hard work for us ^^

Best of luck at the new site

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well, so long bittermeats, I will miss you/the ability to read stuff that's in Japanese...Have fun wherever.

Rix

:)
Awards
Re: Goodbye, bittermeat!

Noooo D:

Oh well.. I hope that someone who is able to translate scans and everything will be hired soon.

But I'll miss bittermeat.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Bye BitterMeat! Thanks for all the translations, and for going the extra mile so they look they part of the scan.

You have been a very kind person putting up with us and I am sorry to see you go.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'm sad to see her leave D: She always did a fantastic job. Bye bittermeats!

Also, good luck with finding new people for the job. I expect it will be difficult to find someone who has got all the attributes you're looking for.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It's a shame to see you go, you always did great work for the site and had quality translations up in a very short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back