• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leaving KHInsider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Sorry to see you go, bittermeat. I saw how much information you brought to the main site, and I'm sure it's all well-appreciated. I wish you the best.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Bye bittermeat! I'm gonna miss you! Best of luck with your other site!

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Thanks for all the support guys, I really appreciate it. It's a shame, I wasn't closer with more members, but even so, all your good wishes mean so much! Thanks everyone!

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
I'm very sad to see you go, but I also look forward to your great future with your own fantastic website. I will continue to follow you there for sure. =) We really appreciate all you've done for KHI, and you will be sorely missed. But it's also great to know you're not gone forever!
(I would also like to apologize for any times I may have called you 'bittermeats' by mistake. ^^;)

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Last I knew, she was 'bittermeats' for a while, or was at least credited as such on the main page. Not that I check it or anything.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I am very sorry to see you leave. Hope everything for you turms out well.

Madam Lyssa

Not sure if I live in my house or at my band room
Goodbye, Bittermeat...
I do not know you personally, I have only heard of your greatness, and I really am sorry for your leaving.
I hope I go on to be as fluent in Japanese as you. (I am trying to teach myself and failing miserably.)
I pray fervently that your bitter meat will slowly become whole again.
Best of luck wherever Sarayu takes you!!! ^_^

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
thank you bittermeat.. you where always like the best staff/translator here.. and i always appreciate your translations, and i will keep on appreciating them at heartstation <3. one day i hope to be as good as you in nihon-jin. gah, or nihon-go..bleh, see, i suck still :X but i know the kanji! and more kanji radicals too! some r confusing..anways... i hoep the best of luck at heartstation! ill be cheking there everyday too!

we;ll miss ya here at KHI, sayonora Bittermeat!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back