• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leaving KHI for a bit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Not that most would care i think, but Monday, and...half of Tuesday are pretty much my last days here until i leave for Basic Training in Great Lakes, Illnois. It's a good 2 months long, and then i have close to another 2 months in tech school in Pensacola, Florida, but i'm pretty sure i'll have some form of internet access when i do go to tech. In any case despite any differences i may have with anyone around here, i like all you guys regardless. For all the 3 years that i spent here I would usually just sit back and let everyone else do the talking and rarely get involved with anything in the forums because....well...what's the point? But it's crazy how connected most ppl are here, unlike other forums that you could pretty much walk in and leave in a month without so much as a thought. I doubt i'll have as much time to enjoy the forums like i am, and have been so far after getting into the military, and if that's the case well then it was a nice ride. For those who appreciated my presence somewhat, thanx guys. I'm truly grateful to yallz. For those that i may have hurt at some point in time i apologize. For those that i've annoyed, well can't really change who i am, but overall (in a creepy way) this place is like another home, but only because of the people in it. Thanx guys

Banqg.jpg

THUMBS UP!!! :D

Last edited:

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Bye Ophan. ):

Make sure you stop by when you can, and best of luck with your new life. <3

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Though I didn't get to know you that well, I wish you the best and hope to see you around again someday. :)

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Good luck and goodbye. I don't know you that well, and even though I don't talk a lot here, I do have a sorta "feel" to the forums, and your absence will definitely be noticeable to me. I will look forward to the return of you and your wonderful art ^^

Turn

(&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;&#65374;&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Good luck, broski. I'll miss your work; you're a talented dude.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
dawwww thanx guys. I'm gonna miss having conversations with yall, even if you don't remember them, but there's a lot of stuff that happens on the forums so it's w/e, lol. I wonder if i'll have time to draw something else today :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'll be sending you texts every day, just to say. Even if you can't respond to them or anything. ): You'll have something fun to read when you can read them.

Rix

:)
Awards
Awwwww. We haven't really talked all that much, but I don't want you to leave :(

But good luck and good bye then :) We'll see you again sometime.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Be safe bro. :C

On a side-note, I was actually born in Pensacola, so enjoy your stay there~ :3

metrifyx

I've known that you were leaving for a while now, but it never really registered for me. Now that it's the day before, it kind of hit me that after tomorrow you won't really be around. I didn't know you well at all, but you're a really cool guy and I sort of looked up to you when I first joined. It's really sad to see you leave. Good luck in the military, and if I don't talk to you again, everything you do. KHI isn't going to be the same without you.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Didn't talk to you much, but I'm disappointed to see this. :| It was cool to know I wasn't the only freak from Tacoma on here. :p
Fortunately, this won't be permanent, so ^_^ Good luck with training and school!

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I don`t know you well but good luck Ophan. We will miss your presence here.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I'll be sending you texts every day, just to say. Even if you can't respond to them or anything. ): You'll have something fun to read when you can read them.

Haha so that'll be a total of 56 messages i assume, and plus that, but i think we could talk when i have to go to Pensacola. Also i tell you what i need to say, because i don't want all of KHI getting in are little mushy moments, lol.

@Theart- yeah i've been to Pensacola once before when i was in elementary living in Panama City. We had a field trip their to see the Mimi ship or something like that, but it'd be nice to get a good look around of the place once i'm there again :)

@Rixam- lol Mari, it was fun talking to you about Sonic the Hedgehog, and back in 08 and 09 i think, we talked quite a bit. Maybe i was more talkative then :( but it was really nice getting to know you Mari

@Silverslide- (handshake-elbows to chests-and pat on the back) lol you know it man

@Metrifyx- haha i think i only just started talking to you, but i guess it all depends where we hang out at in the forums. Needless to say you're really nice, and i've appreciated getting to know you.

@Luap- funny enough, i'm willing to bet that i've probably seen you around Tacoma somewhere...i mean it's not really that big, lol.

@RisingDawnStar, and Captain Marvel- Haha, i talked to you guys before...i keep tabs on some names, but that's how small acquaintances usually work in my opinion. Thanks for the comments guys, i appreciate it.

Back