• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leaving, for real.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Hi! As several of you may know, I've posted up to 9000 posts now, and I thought that I should give the forums a rest, besides, exams and essays are coming up, so I'm going to leave for about a month. My friend Angel_of_Death, as known in another forum, and Seph, in real life, is going to take over. I know this is a lil odd, him knowing my password and using my account, but the reason is that I still want my post counts to keep up, while I rest a lil, if you know what I mean, well, later yall!! I'm leaving, for real.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Sup yall? Just wanted to let you know that it's official, I'm taking over. Nice to meet you! I'm Seph.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Damn, didnt give a chance to say my adieus, say bye to her for me, tell her it's innerdarkness, got a name change.......damn it's been a while since we talked last....

C

cam ron 77

Lol, yeah, she was twelve, i coulda sworn, then she changed it. and she even showed us a pic, guess it was old or soemthing. anyway, a month isn't that long, we'lll see her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back