• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leaving End of the World after Chernabog before Final Rest.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knehcs

Is this possible? I'm well aware of the need to farm Mythril before accessing Final Rest, but I would like to know if there's any way for me to save/leave the world? I can't travel back from the Chernabog area to the World Terminus at the moment. :\

If not, I'll just grind out as much Mythril as necessary right now.

Gram

Banned
Awards
If you can't get back to the world terminus the only other save point left for you is the final rest right before the final boss. You should be able to leave from there.

Knehcs

I should have been clearer. I want to leave the End of the World before I access Final Rest, if that's possible. If it isn't, I need to do all my Mythril farming with Bambi right now before I access it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Why isn't it possible? Well I thought you could back track to the churnabog area and from there fly back up to the terminal but if you cant' then your only option is the final rest.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I don't remember being able to get back to the World Terminus from the battlegrounds where you fought Chernabog, but you can try.

And may I ask why you need to do it before reaching Final Rest?

Gram

Banned
Awards
I don't remember being able to get back to the World Terminus from the battlegrounds where you fought Chernabog, but you can try.
My memory was lying to me, you can't. He'll have to go to the final rest.

Knehcs

The area just before Final Rest is the only room within End of the World where enough enemies spawn to fill Bambi's gauge thrice, which gives him a 30% chance of dropping Mythril. Once Final Rest has been accessed, fewer enemies will spawn in the previous room.

Sounds like I'll have to do my farming now. I just tried to fly to the top of the Chernabog area again with no luck. Thanks guys.

Gram

Banned
Awards
The area just before Final Rest is the only room within End of the World where enough enemies spawn to fill Bambi's gauge thrice, which gives him a 30% chance of dropping Mythril. Once Final Rest has been accessed, fewer enemies will spawn in the previous room.

If you have encounter plus, they'll appear over and over though as you exist and reenter the room.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
If you have encounter plus, they'll appear over and over though as you exist and reenter the room.

This might work. Just make sure you don't accidentally enter the Final Rest in the process. MP should be a non-issue since Bambi continuously drop MP balls and you can basically spam Thundaga and cast Aeroga to slay the hordes.

But really, farming for Mythril in EotW isn't all that fun. It's best that you do it with Pot Scorpion in Agrabah, because there's a chance that it would drop Mythril Stone together with the Mythril (and Shard) itself. It's way easier and certainly more repeatable.

Gram

Banned
Awards
But really, farming for Mythril in EotW isn't all that fun. It's best that you do it with Pot Scorpion in Agrabah, because there's a chance that it would drop Mythril Stone together with the Mythril (and Shard) itself. It's way easier and certainly more repeatable.

This is honestly your better option, with encounter plus you'll run into the pot scorpion nearly every revisit and it almost always drops stuff.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Guys, you can go back to the World Terminus from the Chernabog's Lair. I do that in most of my KH playthroughs, and just did a few days ago in I.5, actually. Just keep flying upwards, and you'll get there eventually. It takes a little bit, sure, and you might even start to think it won't work, but it does:D

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Yeah, the exit is located in a hard to find hot spot somewhere in the top of the sky, and by that I mean only a portion of it actually counts, probably just a small circle. It's kind of hard to give directions with all that sky, just go as high up as you can and... search.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Odd, I never needed to farm mythril. o_O

Farming Mythrils might be a necessity if you're aiming for that Synthesis Master trophy, mainly because you probably would need to synth a few Dark Matters. But if you're not, well, there's no obligation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back