• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least favourite KH1 world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
War flashbacks of Ursulas neck... _(┐「ε:)_

Oh, oh dear I'm sorry. *Pats arm in comfort* Just think of happier times.

Onto Deep Jungle now. I remember the part when you had to save the different apes I had no idea what I was supposed to do. I just started wandering around the world until I ended up saving them all on accident.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
She has no neck. (I love her though. :p)

She is one of the better Disney villains.

And now it's time for me to share one of my more embarrassing KH tales which shows how dumb I was as a kid and caused me to have an aversion to Olympus Coliseum for a time. The first time I played KH1 (at the tender age of 8) and Phil told me to move the stone I went over to it and pushed it for approximately 1 second (which of course you're supposed to wait only about 2 for the thought bubble to pop up) and nothing happened so I talked to Phil and he said the same thing so I just stared at the stone, tried to attack it, and jump on it (yes I am still telling the truth). So I moved on to the next world and then returned and tried moving it again and I succeeded in not moving it like I was supposed to do. :D What do you think of that?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Atlantica was probably the worst world in KH1 in my opinion as well.

This part was my own fault, but I remember being under-leveled fighting giant Ursula as a child and just swimming around the stage in circles while donald and goofy slowly chipped away at her health.

Max

Staff member
Awards
^Lol oh how it was to be naive~ XD

Haha yeah, I think I may have done that for the Fantasia boss as well. I wasn't really bad at games as a child, but I think I just got lazy when it came to leveling.

Max

Staff member
Awards
And that's why as a kid I preferred Wrestling and Skateboarding games. Not much strategy except to kick and flip. XD

God, I was so much better at Tony Hawk than Kingdom Hearts back then haha. It's totally the opposite now though wonder what happened?

As a child I also held a secret hate for deep jungle. This was because I received a ps2 and Kingdom Hearts for Christmas one year, but not a ps2 memory card. Deep jungle was all the further I ever made it before I finally got one (which was probably a month or so later). And this was my first ps2 game, and I instantly fell in love with it, so of course I couldn't just not play it until I got a memory card.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Well of course. Having a memory card back then was crucial for any video game, especially for ones that take more than one day to complete. One does not simply beat KH in one day. It's unheard of. D:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Ahaha, try saying that to this guy on YouTube who speed-ran KH1 in 3 hours! It's crazy. @_@

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Least favorite world in KH1 would have to be Olympus Coliseum, don't get me wrong since it got better in KH2 with more story, map areas, and characters, but in KH1 where it only had 3 maps to move around in, they had a whole world they could've use, like fighting the titans in the city for example...

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Least favorite world in KH1 would have to be Olympus Coliseum, don't get me wrong since it got better in KH2 with more story, map areas, and characters, but in KH1 where it only had 3 maps to move around in, they had a whole world they could've use, like fighting the titans in the city for example...

They probably a limited amount of space to fill out for the game, so a few corners had to be cut. I definitely feel the same way as you do, but it's whatever. Maybe the ENTIRE world of Hercules will be accessible in KH3.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes, cause the logical thing to do when wanting to move a heavy-ass stone is to add more weight to it. :p

Like I said, dumb kid. :redface:

Atlantica was probably the worst world in KH1 in my opinion as well.

This part was my own fault, but I remember being under-leveled fighting giant Ursula as a child and just swimming around the stage in circles while donald and goofy slowly chipped away at her health.

I actually know a couple of people who had to do this not that long ago.

God, I was so much better at Tony Hawk than Kingdom Hearts back then haha. It's totally the opposite now though wonder what happened?

Ha me too. I was pretty good at Tony Hawk when I was kid but not anymore.

Ahaha, try saying that to this guy on YouTube who speed-ran KH1 in 3 hours! It's crazy. @_@

Wow I think the fastest I completed it (because of the Speedster trophy) was 10 or 11 hours.

It looks like we might be finally getting that in KH3. :D

rufusisaghost

Mmm, Yes Agrabah was really boring to me. Monstro was confusing as heck, and that made me annoyed sometimes, but I still think Agrabah took the cake as my least favorite world.

davidXIIIaxel

Mmm, Yes Agrabah was really boring to me. Monstro was confusing as heck, and that made me annoyed sometimes, but I still think Agrabah took the cake as my least favorite world.
monstro was a pain but agrabah is my least favorite just like you said. but trying to find all the treasure chests in monstro was rediculous.

rufusisaghost

monstro was a pain but agrabah is my least favorite just like you said. but trying to find all the treasure chests in monstro was rediculous.
I'm a sucker when it comes to finding chests and little hidden things like that though, so I will go to any length to get all of them XD I really enjoy that stuff so I didn't mind.

MegaCore5

Awards
I actually loved it when I would get lost inside of monstro! The whole being eaten by a whale thing was pretty unique in my opinion! But my question is why was there just a whale Floating in space in the first place??

Max

Staff member
Awards
Well of course. Having a memory card back then was crucial for any video game, especially for ones that take more than one day to complete. One does not simply beat KH in one day. It's unheard of. D:

Well my cousin told my mom that a ps1 memory card worked with ps2 games, which was why I didn't get one. And how could I just leave Kingdom Hearts sitting there like that. It deserved to be played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back