• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► Least favorite worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Least Favorite World?

• Pride Lands

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Land of Dragons

Votes: 43 64.2%
  • Atlantica

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Port Royal

Votes: 10 14.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Why do people think Atlantica was good. I hated the second one and that, by far, outweighs the coolness of the first Atlantica.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Yeah, it made the game too linear and didn't give you the immersion of the first game.

~ i hear ya. i missed the fact that you had to go look for treasure chests in the oddest of places. in my opinion, kh2's environments were just a wide verison of the narrow paths you're stuck on in final fantasy. in kh1, you could actually do stuff to the environment, like climb on stuff, swim in water, and have little puzzles you had to figure out toward the end of the game. they need to mesh the depth of plot from kh2 and the depth of exploration from the first kh in kh3 to make the game perfect.

Aria

braver by the minute
^ Omg yes. I would love to see his reaction when he saw what he had to do for VA in atlantica lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back