• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least Favorite Song in the Series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReverofEnola

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Like the topic title states. It can be any song, ost, theme, etc in the KH franchise that you always felt was pretty weak when compared to the others. Or you just have a complete dislike for it.

Muke

whatever
Awards
- Vector to the Heavens
- Musique pour la Tristesse de Xion
- La Cloche

Infamita

Black Powder (BBS) They should've just played a rendition of 'Fate of the Unknown' for the BBS final battle.

Infamita

Dayum I'm surprised how many people don't enjoy Vectors to the Heavens :') Definitely in my top 10 Kingdom Hearts OST

Infamita

2 aren't that many.

Sorry buddy it's only a figure of speech. I'm only saying that cause literally everyone on this thread has said they don't like Vectors to the Heavens

Mirashade

Awards
Traverse in Trance. Not very happy with that remix. The original Traverse Town was my lifeblood.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm not quite happy with most themes related to Xehanort, somehow, especially in BBS.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I feel like Vim and Vigor is soooo weak compared to other tracks :/

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Loool :D
I love Vim and Vigor a lot, but I feel like no later version ever reached its awesomeness in KH2.

Muke

whatever
Awards
OOOPS, totally mixed 'em up.

Didn't mean Vim and Vigor but Working Together. IDK why I thought Vim and Vigor was Working Together, lol.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
OOOPS, totally mixed 'em up.

Didn't mean Vim and Vigor but Working Together. IDK why I thought Vim and Vigor was Working Together, lol.

Oh, lel.
I don't really like any of the Twilight Town themes (except for Sinister Sundown), but it's not like I directly dislike them, either. They're okay, I guess.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Oh, lel.
I don't really like any of the Twilight Town themes (except for Sinister Sundown), but it's not like I directly dislike them, either. They're okay, I guess.
Yeeah, me neither. It's not that I dislike Working Together, it just sorta feels really weak compared to other tracks (especially of KH2). :D

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Every theme in the Tron worlds, especially the KH2 one. The DDD ones kinda sound nice but for some reason they still annoy me. Also most BBS Disney world themes are kinda meh to me, and the bibbity bobbity and Disney Town theme got annoying fast.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Working Together is meh, okay. Not one of my favorites.
Other than that, I can't really point off. :/

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
That is a good question. Yoko's score is so great it is hard to find a bad theme.

Actually now that I think about it, I didn't care for the theme for Castle of Dreams

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Every theme in the Tron worlds, especially the KH2 one. The DDD ones kinda sound nice but for some reason they still annoy me. Also most BBS Disney world themes are kinda meh to me, and the bibbity bobbity and Disney Town theme got annoying fast.

I agree on Tron except for Digital Domination (the 3D regular battle theme), because that rocks. Bibbity Bobbity Boo just reminds me of how much I hate Cinderella on command board so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back