• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least favorite quotes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I've been playing BBS FM and I have to say that there is one quote from Aqua that is absolutely stupid, and it's in all three characters' stories. So the scene is when Xehanort just crushed Ven's armor with is bare hand, then freezes him alive, then drops him off a cliff. Aqua catches Ven and says, "Ven, are you ok?".

Had he not had a helmet, his head would have been crushed, he was frozen and dropped off a cliff, hitting multiple ledges and the ground. Do you honestly think he's ok? That has to be one of the dumbest lines.

Just curious what other dumb quotes you guys have. What are your least favorite quotes from the series?

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I've been playing BBS FM and I have to say that there is one quote from Aqua that is absolutely stupid, and it's in all three characters' stories. So the scene is when Xehanort just crushed Ven's armor with is bare hand, then freezes him alive, then drops him off a cliff. Aqua catches Ven and says, "Ven, are you ok?".

Had he not had a helmet, his head would have been crushed, he was frozen and dropped off a cliff, hitting multiple ledges and the ground. Do you honestly think he's ok? That has to be one of the dumbest lines.

Just curious what other dumb quotes you guys have. What are your least favorite quotes from the series?

Funnily enough, that line annoyed me more for a completely different reason. I was so used to watching the Birth by Sleep special movie online from Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix that when they decided to add voices to that particular section, it sort of threw me off. I loved how the expressions were conveyed during that scene and how those expressions gave us insight into the situation instead of having the characters verbalize it. It was more atmospheric and I felt that the look Aqua gave when she held Ven had more weight than in the game proper where she outright asks if Ven is OK (the fact that Ven was clearly in much more pain and the fact that teh music fit infinitely better during Birth by Sleep helps as well).

EDIT: As for the worst line in II.5, well...

Last edited:

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Gosh, I was thinking about the same quote xD
"Ven, are you ok?" ----- "DO I LOOK OK TO YOU?" ------"Your reply is sarcastic! That means you're just fine ♥"

I don't actually hate any KH quotes, nor do I even dislike them, but there are indeed some quotes that are... something else xD
Snow White's "The trees! They tried to grab me!" I laughed at this one, but she's so young and pure I forgive her o3o
Roxas: "I can improvise!" Xion: "Roxas, that's a stick." awww I can't find bad KH quotes I love them all in a way, the awkward ones are hilarious xD
let me add some more
my_n_ott_demyx__by_libertaschi-d8jur8r.png
axelllllllll_and_his_humor_by_libertaschi-d8jur28.png
tiiiiigerr_by_libertaschi-d8jur9v.png

tiiiiiiiiiigeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr :>

EDIT: As for the worst line in II.5, well...

OH MY GOD, no...
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
kyaaaaarghhhhhhhhhh X ^ x .....
ugh.. Every single time I feel SO EMBARRASSED when watching/hearing/remembering Atlantica

Last edited:

Samhain

Bronze Member
That was undeniable proof that we totally owned you lamers

Game. Set. Match.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
It's either Samhain's, or kuraudo's, but I think I can sharpen kuraudo's a bit: a few minutes later, Eric hears Ariel singing that same line and looks on with surprise and <3love<3 in his eyes, as though he refuses to be parted from someone who would say "finny fun" for another second.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
It's either Samhain's, or kuraudo's, but I think I can sharpen kuraudo's a bit: a few minutes later, Eric hears Ariel singing that same line and looks on with surprise and <3love<3 in his eyes, as though he refuses to be parted from someone who would say "finny fun" for another second.

OK, fair enough. I completely forgot about that scene since I usually go out of my way to skip every cutscene from Atlantica in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back