• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least Favorite Drive Form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
anti form stinks. It's a good idea in concept but the way they programmed it is janky as shit. Sora moves around too quickly and ends up whiffing a lot of potential hits on enemies, leading to unfair deaths.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I'd say it has to be wisdom form for me. Sure, the magic combos do make it powerful, but quick run is finicky and proves only to be useful as a sort of slightly worse dodge roll with pause time in between uses and is used only to traverse world maps slightly faster, and overall the magic bullets shooting from the keyblade are pretty weaksauce. Valor form is basic, sure, but at least it has superior weapon strength and the useful high jump with it. Master form is an amalgamation of both, final form (need i say more?), and limit form gives you super useful limits and dodge roll so I consider it good.

I'd say anti form but honestly it is pretty powerful and the story reasons behind it save it for me.

D3cca

My least favorite id Sora's Limit Form. It's the only one that I don't have the lvl maxed out for.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I wouldn't say I have a least favorite, Anti-form has some pretty cool combos and if you're not careless you can survive using it. But I do have a few least used ones. I'd say my favorite order goes: Final (it's so cool T_T), Limit, Master, Valor, Anti, and Wisdom. Now Wisdom does have it's uses but I just never really liked floating around and firing magic shots. The enhanced spells are good though until you get Master form's version.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Anti-Form! Whenever I grind the forms it never shows up. Then I decide to use a form on a boss fight and bam! There the ugly thing is. I despise Anti-Form. If not that then Wisdom Form is my least favorite. I don't hate it, but compared to Valor and Master I just never seem to use it. Final Form only gets a pass for gliding.

SoulXaldin

Awards
I didn’t find much use for Wisdom Form. Thought the whole shooting nature of the form to be kind of redundant since it doesn’t do much damage, nor does it look as cool as something like Master or Final Form.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Wisdom form. I tend to use Valor more unless in pirates, and limit, master, and final leave it somewhat obsolete early on. Wisdom does have some space to be used, though. It's a shame how they decided we should get limit form since master coming so close after it makes it seem obsolete when it's the most unique aside from anti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back