• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least Favorite Drive Form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Master Form is the one that turns Sora's clothes golden and has him telekinetically spinning one blade while holding the other. Final Form is the white and grey look that has him telekinetically controlling both blades.
??? Did you mean to quote someone else?

Ixza Reprisae

Valor. I find it is a drag to level and often times I am hampered by the lack of magic usage. In my original PlayStation 2 play-throughs, I used to swear by Valor, but now I hardly use drive forms until I get Limit Form. That is, of course, outside of leveling them all for their Growth abilities using Agrabah's Mushroom and the Merry Go Round in Christmas Town.

I used to hate Wisdom form, but at higher levels Wisdom can wreck face. I tend to use it a lot more since 2.5 was released than I used to several years back. Now, if we couple that with the fact that you can knock enemies out of their attack stances using quick run; like dancers and their obnoxious grapple move or berserkers as they prepare to use berserk, it's a no brainer as to why its useful.

Ixza Reprisae

Aside from Final Form the chance for Antiform to appear drops to 0% when you obtain a new form and using any form while an ally is unconscious does not increase the chance for Antiform to appear.
You also can't get Anti-form; or accrue anti points, if you use a form outside of battle and then​ engage enemies.

TheRedMage

You also can't get Anti-form; or accrue anti points, if you use a form outside of battle and then​ engage enemies.
I had to break out my old copy of KH2 and my PS2 to test this, as this was something I did not know. Firstly, I hit Final Form 5 times and exited the world to save my drive and clear my anti points. I then changed into Valor Form 20 times outside of battle and did not trigger Antiform. However, attempting to change into Valor during battle after that immediately triggered Antiform, which according to the KHWiki, should not have happened.

This means that while you cannot trigger Antiform outside of battle, you can still accumulate Anti-Points.

Source I used to determine Anti-Point amounts: AntiForm - Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopedia

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
All Drive Forms are my least favorite...although I did like the slippy-slidey movement from Wisdom, so I suppose I dislike that one the least.

redcrown

Awards
I half hate half love Wisdom forms slippery sliding movement. It was beautiful to look at and fun to skate around the area with, but it was a hard to to keep still when you had to go to the save point to refill the drive gauge before it went to zero.

Plus as someone else said, it becomes more useful later in the game when your magic is stronger and you don't need to consume as much mp to kill enemies, and trigger that godforsaken mp charge. But it's awesome when it's powerful.

It was also a bitch to level up.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm okay with most of them, I just really never used the Master Form (except for levelling it up to get the High Jump ability). Maybe because I always got the Final Form relatively early (about as soon as possible) and thus never had much use for the Master Form.

QFSW

You can indeed kill while in anti form. Watch the 13th clash by Everglow, he actually kills marluxia with antiform in that montage

QFSW

Once you start getting endgame Valor form is the most useless form ever, no way to block or use magic

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Oh son, I wanna see anyone do some of the mushroom XIII without wisdom form and then tell me again it's useless.

Caxinuld

Awards
Excluding Anti-Form, since it's supposed to punish the user for abusing drive forms, I don't have a least favorite, but I often rank the drive forms by how useful I found them.

Valor Form is at the top of my list because I love melee combat & it's super handy against the bosses.
Wisdom Form takes third place since I rarely used magic during boss fights.
I think I used Master Form a lot during Space Paranoids.
I used Final Form twice in the entire game, but I forget which fights & worlds I used them for.

Kounelli

Awards
I'm kinda eh with the Valor form. It's not that I don't like it, I just prefer the others (I like gliding and stuff haha).

Bionic Puppy

ANTIFORM CAN GO SUCK A-

I started off not liking wisdom form but it really grew on me when I did my third runthrough. Master form was always good but I felt whatever I wanted done,I could get done with either Wisdom form or Valor form so I never really used it much. I don't like Final Form forthe sole reason of it took me until bloody Xigbar until I figured out how it worked....

then I got anti-form instead

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back