• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least Favorite Drive Form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FFxStrife

Does anti-form counts? If yes, then anti-form. If not, then I'd say Wisdom since it's pretty much just pew pew and I'm not really a fan of magic.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Anti-Form is complete ass.

Want to change into a useful form? Well, diddly you. Become a form with NO party members, NO access to potion and magic, and the ONLY thing good about it is it's damage.

Besides Anti-Form, I say Wisdom Form comes close since I barely used any magic besides Cure and Reflect in KHII.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Antiform is the reason I never use Drive Forms unless forced. Wisdom is the next worst, then Valor.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I think I`ll have to say Anti-Form too. It looks really cool(heck, Sora hangs from a ledge with his leg)and the attacks you do with it also look really nice, but you can`t heal or use spells, or use items during it. Your mobility changes too also during it. In LV1 runs your good as dead if you turn into Anti-form during a boss fight.

Still, I really like how there is this duality theme going on with it. That form is black and Sora uses his bare hands. In the other side of the spectrum we have silver/white Final form, where Sora levitates and controls his two Keyblades with telekinesis.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Well of course we're not supposed to like Anti Form. It's a mechanic created specifically to balance Drive Forms, so it's meant to kind of suck. But in the very least, it looks cool as all hell, especially on a character who otherwise never uses darkness at all. Sure, it gets you killed nine times out of ten, but you go out looking like a demonic badass.

I'm not a very big fan of Wisdom Form. I just don't really like slippery-slidey movement, and just about everything it does can be done better with other forms. And with Limit Form's Dodge Roll, the Quick Run ability is pretty obsolete. The only time it was really useful was in the Data Demyx battle.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Valor form was so clunky moving on. Wisdom shooting from a far was cool enough to offset the constant slip N slide movement.

ReverofEnola

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think I`ll have to say Anti-Form too. It looks really cool(heck, Sora hangs from a ledge with his leg)and the attacks you do with it also look really nice, but you can`t heal or use spells, or use items during it. Your mobility changes too also during it. In LV1 runs your good as dead if you turn into Anti-form during a boss fight.

Still, I really like how there is this duality theme going on with it. That form is black and Sora uses his bare hands. In the other side of the spectrum we have silver/white Final form, where Sora levitates and controls his two Keyblades with telekinesis.

Don't forget Sora also takes 50% more damage, always uses up ALL of his drive, gains no experience from his fights, doe & can't revert back until after the fight is done. I can't seem to remember whether or not you could kill bosses while in Antiform

Yet despite all of these disadvantages their are still people defending this form and claim that it is very OP.

Last edited:

redcrown

Awards
I would absolutely love Wisdom form if the game didn't have the completely stupid mp charge. If the gauge was like the KH1 mp meter then I'd be all over it. Sadly because we were stuck with that it ended up being my least favorite Drive Form, next to Anti Form.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
If anti-form counts then it is no contest lol, but if not, then I would say Valor. I hate not being able to use cure.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Wisdom form is a definite. I hate it when using the method during a form to go to world map before the drive gauge goes to 0 and back to the world and the drive gauge being filled when you return. When you try to go to a save point with anti-form, the form just just goes away when you enter a room with the save point and the gauge is low so you have to refill it manually.

Elysium

Awards
Well of course we're not supposed to like Anti Form. It's a mechanic created specifically to balance Drive Forms, so it's meant to kind of suck.
And it's very good at its job. Makes sure I never use Drives because the chance you turn into Antiform usually means death, which means starting back a room or fighting a boss from the beginning again, or running around and waiting forever to revert, which is such a waste of time.

WastedPenguin

Awards
My least favourite form was and will always be the Master Form. And i think that not using the drive forms just because the anti form exists is plain dumb since there are ways to avoid getting into anti form.

Elysium

Awards
My least favourite form was and will always be the Master Form. And i think that not using the drive forms just because the anti form exists is plain dumb since there are ways to avoid getting into anti form.
Just Final Form that I know of? Which doesn't come until near the end of the game. But tbh I don't have much love for Drive Forms regardless of Antiform.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Just Final Form that I know of? Which doesn't come until near the end of the game. But tbh I don't have much love for Drive Forms regardless of Antiform.
Master Form is the one that turns Sora's clothes golden and has him telekinetically spinning one blade while holding the other. Final Form is the white and grey look that has him telekinetically controlling both blades.

TheRedMage

Aside from Final Form the chance for Antiform to appear drops to 0% when you obtain a new form and using any form while an ally is unconscious does not increase the chance for Antiform to appear.

That being said I agree with WastedPenguin. Master Form is by far my least favorite. Drive Forms are meant to be crutches (hence why Antiform exists to prevent you from abusing your crutches), however by the time you get Master Form you will rarely need Drive Forms and for those situations in which you do, most likely you'll need Wisdom (*cough*Data Demyx*cough*). The yellow design hurts my eyes and is the least appealing out of all the forms, not to mention the Growth ability is next to useless compared to the other forms. In my opinion, the devs should have given you Limit Form where you would get Master Form and had Final Form unlocked when you beat Roxas in The World That Never Was.

Valor Form misses out on my hate only because of High Jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back