• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
.:kao-chan:. said:
I liked it when Sora cried =/
Even though he did it at totally random times (come on it so wasnt needed in TT)

but yeah...dont wanna sound shallow but it made him look adorable.

yea he was definately adorable, but I think he cried in TT because of Roxas. Sora didn't know why he was sad, but Roxas's emotions got mixed iwth Sora's.

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Kairi's Heart said:
yea he was definately adorable, but I think he cried in TT because of Roxas. Sora didn't know why he was sad, but Roxas's emotions got mixed iwth Sora's.

Oh yeah that makes since...I wonder where he was then. And why he cried. Cuz he wasnt around his friends....

I think RoXas was more of a wuss than Sora ._.
I liked him but he seemed a bit soft....

Cid Highwind

The Captain
LinkSlySora said:
I don't know. I f I HAD to choose one it would be Cid. He had that worst voice ever. But all of the characters in this game are great.

:confused: i beg to differ. i thought aeris had the most annoying voice and i was actually very disapointed in Vivi's voice (he sounded like a little girl). back to the topic, i say pence was the worst character of the game. that chubby kid was trying to make fun of hayner for eating too much ice cream (when pence himself was the real culprit of eating too much) and that imitation of raijin that he did, especially when he says ya' know" made me want to shoot myself in the foot. pence is slow, dumb, and deserves to be beaten. that's just my opinion

The Ultima Crest

At your house having sex with your mother....XD
You know who was stupid. Mickey. He was such a coward. He didn't want to give out any important information. He's the king. He could've broken a promise. Then He don't want nobody to here his name. Who the hell is looking for him. Shhhin somebody like he stole somethin. Then in the final battle the Mofo ran staight up out the door to Kingdom Hearts like some B!tC#

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
The Ultima Crest said:
You know who was stupid. Mickey. He was such a coward. He didn't want to give out any important information. He's the king. He could've broken a promise. Then He don't want nobody to here his name. Who the hell is looking for him. Shhhin somebody like he stole somethin. Then in the final battle the Mofo ran staight up out the door to Kingdom Hearts like some B!tC#
I agree, but not so graphically. And I think that he shouldn't have taken off his coat, his outfit is ugly.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
My top two least favorite characters are Pete and Malificent because I feel took up way too much screen time. And frankly, I don't even think they needed to be in the game. If Square was looking for a funny villian like character they should've just used Demyx instead of Pete. And Xemnas or Luxord could've easily replaced Malificent and her unnessary screen time.

The third character that I didn't like was Yen Sid because he was actually teaching Sora to hate and be a killer. If Yen Sid hadn't have filled Sora's head with that stuff about the nobodies having no feelings or anything, I think Sora would've handled the Org. a little differently and probably wouldn't have been so eager to kill them without mercy. But Yen Sid was teaching Sora to be a hateful killer and not to show any mercy on anything( I'm starting to think Yen Sid is the one who trained Caim to be such a brutal, heartless killer in Drakengard). Yen Sid just came off to be like a Palpatine and poor Sora ended up being Anakin. And the Organization were the Seperatists. Don't get me wrong, the Organization were bad and needed to be stopped, but it's just the way Yen Sid taught Sora how to deal with them. It's like he wants Sora to be the bringer of destruction and ruin.

The other character I didn't like was Diz. I know he hated the Org. but there was no reason for him to be so cruel to Roxas and Namine when they had just showed that not all nobodies are bad. Diz was no better than Yen Sid but Yen Sid was worst because he was teaching Sora to not even try to see if the nobodies were good or bad. He just told him to basically kill without thought. But anyway, I didn't like Diz at all and thought he was a pretty cruel old man.

Last edited:

darkriku101

wow if you hate Sora you must like... hate KH ... 0.0

Actually I didn't hate kh, I really liked it. One of the best games ever. I only hated Sora, I liked Roxas and Riku and Axel, they were way better than Sora.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
i hated malificent when i saw her i thought i was going to have to kill her again and if cid dint teach him that stuf i couldve been a wimpy game same thing for diz if he didnt do that the ame woldnt be the same and the nobodies were bad because the orginizatin sent them to kill sora

Flurry Mickey

I hated Fuu, Rai, and Pete!

Pete is SO creepy cuz when my little cousin saw him see ran away.

One question, did anyone notic the zipper on Pete's ass? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back