• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Hayner was horrable, dosen't that tick you off! :D

the other side

I was really looking foward to Vivi. His character was such a let down. But actually I didn't like Sid. He looked so old (even though he is). It looked really weird after kh1

Yezen

I am not anti dusney or square.... I liked the 100 acre wood(I thought it was a fun light hearted break) I liked Pete and Yen Sid was cool too. I didn't like the following.....
Everyone from Atlantica
Hayner
Seifer
Maleficent
There are others but they are the only ones worth mentioning......

ozymandius

Actually, it would. Try playing FF8 and reading ya'know over and over. Its not nearly as annoying as hearing "got it memorized?"
you must like FF a lot more than KH

i hated pete (i wanted to pop his stomach like a balloon with Ultima)

The Divine

Kawaiikousuke said:
DANCE WATER DANCE....sorry I had to cuz i like just fought him like 10min ago and thats what he kept saying..XD

ONCE AGAIN AERITH'S VOICE SUCKS
We'll you've never heard when you hit Demyx (at Hollow Bastion Battle) he sound like Michael Jackson... "Ow (pelvet thrust) Ow (pelvet thrust) he he"
I thought Pete was the most annoying cuz he was just a waste of time you always beat him no matter what (he sucked like any other pathetic villain wait no child iv seen!!!)

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
getblazedordie said:
i dont like jiminy, he sits in your pants and pokes u in the ass, sure the journal is kool, but sora can keep it himself, jiminy is gay

peace

Hahaha rofl ya Jiminy is stupid he only appears once in the kh2 unlike the few times in kh and the 578932 billion times in khcom. Hes dumb and useless. Oh, well his journal is cool......but hes still dumb.

C

Charlie

-Vivi
-Xaldin (got on my nerves, PLUS he was a prick to beat-in ALL modes)
-Xemnas (I liked his character, but his voice-actor annoyed the HELL out of me)
Anyone else? Ehh, I don't think so but who knows?
I just MIGHT be able to come up with something later.
*laughs like a maniac*

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
The Divine said:
i still can't get that image out of my mind ewww

Yea whats even funnier is when Sora says "the 5 of us... I mean six of us..." in Yen Sid's tower i think that 6th person is Jiminy making sure Sora didnt forget about him haha... there was a thread like that somewhere a log time ago... o well the 6th person may be kairi but Jiminy is funnier, but still dumb.

I also hated Olette I thought she looked like a guy...

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Jiminy... ew
Pete did attempt to add some comic relief but to no avail, he was just always in the way of the important things. Malificent was just there for no reason...
Aeris ahhhhhhhhh why did you have to go and change voices.
Demyx was sweet, he was actually funny
Ansem the Wise he was awesome.
Mickey was okay but he acted so stupid in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back