• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least favorite character at Castle Oblivion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blksabbath74

If you're talking the one I really loved to hate, definately Larxene...she was so mean!

If you're talking the one who made virtually no impression on me whatsoever, Zexion...

Gram

Banned
Awards
Larxene simply because I honestly can't stand her (which does make her a good villain in the end). Plus she's annoying as hell to battle due to her speed.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Vexen. Never been a fan of old, insane scientist-type characters. Also a shield is just a dumb weapon by itself, and for a scientist I would have expected a variety of skills from him. Ice clones, or clones in general!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Vexen. Never been a fan of old, insane scientist-type characters. Also a shield is just a dumb weapon by itself, and for a scientist I would have expected a variety of skills from him. Ice clones, or clones in general!

But a shield can be a deadly weapon, as shown with Goofy, LOL

Anyway, I'd say my least favorite character in CO was Leaxeus. Mainly because I felt they could have done more with him. I wished he wasn't killed off so early.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

xD Yeah, that's true. I've never really cared for shields in general, actually. Maybe if Vexen had taken some tips from Goofy, he could have survived longer xD

Anyway, I'd say my least favorite character in CO was Leaxeus. Mainly because I felt they could have done more with him. I wished he wasn't killed off so early.

Yeah, I have to agree with that. He also has that awesome title "The Silent Hero" and I wish we knew what that was all about.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It's hard because I'm quite fond of them all, but if I have to name the one who makes the least impression... that would probably be Lexaeus. It's not that I hold anything against him, but he really could have used more screen time. It's unfortunate that the one and only on-screen instance in which he interacted with someone aside from Zexion and Vexen was also his final appearance in that game.

He was also the only basement member who didn't interact with his above-ground counterparts. I kind of wished that he should have done so to expand on his role so that he doesn't have to stick with only being Zexion's bodyguard of some sort.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Well Lexaeus is my favorite member so... xD But as for my least favorite I would have to go with Larxene because of her personality and the second battle against her. I hate that fight.

13Rox

my least favorite would have to be Larxene or maybe Vexen, because they both creep me out and I have way to may Larxene's at my high school. Vexen because...he haunts my nightmares sometimes. I mean the laugh....who isn't a little creeped by his laugh?

Rolands

Larxene. While she is a formidable enemy with a cool power, her personality is toxic. She wants to take over the organization for no given reason and has all the depth of mount Everest.

blksabbath74

Are they planning to do anything with Aeleus?

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Hard to say for me. I'm kind of torn between Larxene and Lexaeus - the former due to "getting on my nerves," the latter because the poor guy was simply not developed enough.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
I actually enjoyed Larxene the evil little minx, Vexens laughing voice in KH2FM was horrible though, I wanted to kill him as fast as possible. As far as it goes for just CoM I'd say Lexaeus cause he didn't really get to do too much, hoping thats gonna change.

blksabbath74

I actually enjoyed Larxene the evil little minx, Vexens laughing voice in KH2FM was horrible though, I wanted to kill him as fast as possible. As far as it goes for just CoM I'd say Lexaeus cause he didn't really get to do too much, hoping thats gonna change.

Agree on Vexen...That's probably why everyone took such an instant liking to Axel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back