• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea's Resolve

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unbound_word

In the secret ending. Goofy told Donald that Sora was running late, Lea went home, and Riku went on a mission

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I hope that this gets elaborated upon on III or perhaps even II.5 if possible. I was always interested in knowing whether or not he knew everyone in Radiant Garden. It could make for an interesting backstory at the very least.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I just figured that he went back to the castle to help the researchers. And show off his new Keyblade.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
He probably went home to look for information about Xehanort/the Organizatoon and start his own search for answers to bringing Roxas back.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Whatever it is, he must have not gone to Radiant Garden to goof off. It must have been urgent seen from his perspective since Donald (or Goofy, I can't remember) did say that Lea went off with due haste. To rally help from Aeleus and Ienzo, perhaps? Or to inform them about his sighting of Xigbar and Saix among Xehanort's selves?

Gram

Banned
Awards
I just figured he went to check in with Ienzo and the others, maybe make some preparations as well.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Maybe after seeing Isa among Xehanort's ranks he remembered Even and Dilan being said as "unstable" by Aeleus and went to check if they "disappeared" or anything else that may point to them being Norts.
Even if they are still (or back again) at RG, if they ARE Norts, the new Org would have two spies already placed in RG.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Maybe after seeing Isa among Xehanort's ranks he remembered Even and Dilan being said as "unstable" by Aeleus and went to check if they "disappeared" or anything else that may point to them being Norts.
Even if they are still (or back again) at RG, if they ARE Norts, the new Org would have two spies already placed in RG.

That actually would make a lot of sense.

blksabbath74

That would actually work well, as neither of them was ever very likable anyway. I would love to see that plot fleshed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back